Author Thread: SOMETHING ABOUT FAITH (part 1)
Admin

SOMETHING ABOUT FAITH (part 1)
Posted : 31 May, 2011 06:35 PM

"now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen" (Hebrews 11:1)

Faith is very important in this Christian race,why is faith so important because without faith it is impossible to please God......."(Hebrews11:6)

So if you must please God it has to be with faith,so if you are unbelief how could you please God? many times i have been unbelief so it means a christian can also be unbelief.

So what is faith? "now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen" (Hebrews 11:1)

this means faith is just believe let's take our case study from two sisters who were both devoted Christians

Martha and Mary.

In the book of John 11 start from verse 1 through the end it told us about the story of a family friend that was sick and later died.

When Jesus got there Martha heard Jesus has come she went to meet him and said "Lord if you had been here,my brother would not have died" and said further that even now i know that whatever you ask god God will give you" very good faith talk and then Jesus said to her Your brother shall rise again"

Martha replied to Jesus I know he will rise at the resurrection and the last day"

Jesus said to her I am the resurrection and the life.he who believes in me though he may die he shall live.And whoever lives and believe in Me shall never die.Do you believe this?

Martha answered and said Yes Lord,I believe that You are the Christ,the Son of God,Who is to come into the world"

And when she had said these things she went away and secretly called Mary her sister, saying,The teacher has come and is calling for you" (John 11:21-28)

Then let us see how Mary another Christian acted,

She started by saying the same thing that her sister Martha Said

"Then Mary came where Jesus was and saw him, she fell down at His feet,saying to Him,Lord,if You had been here,my brother would not have died..

before we read part 2 please place your comment.. and ask what kind of Christian i am is it Martha or Mary?

God bless All

View Profile
History
SOMETHING ABOUT FAITH (part 1)
Posted : 3 Jul, 2011 05:00 PM

Very good....