Author Thread: Are there any christian guy's guys?
ordinary18

View Profile
History
Are there any christian guy's guys?
Posted : 28 Sep, 2007 11:01 PM

i like a real man's man. but i can't seem to find any that are christians.

by "man's man" i mean, outgoing, charming, athletic, confident but with morals.

Tommycat

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Sep, 2007 07:25 PM

Im a christian guys guy,,,, nothing stops me.

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Oct, 2007 06:29 PM

They are out there, there is no doubt about that.

My encouragement is this:

God knows your heart, and I believe will provide you with the type of guy you seek.

With patience I am sure you will cross paths with this person.

Sometimes people are quick to rush out and find a relationship, and usually end up in the wrong ones, and missing out (being blinded) on seeing the right type for them. Hence why 1Corinthians 3:4 starts off with 1 awesome truth "Love Is Patient".

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Oct, 2007 06:32 PM

Sorry, my "1" key did not do its job properly.

The verse i was referring to was 1Corinthians 13:4 (read on from there to find the only true definition of love, one the world seemed to have skipped.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Oct, 2007 06:01 PM

Some of the strongest men I have ever known are Christians. They are strong men in the Lord, and they exhibit controlled strength. Keep the faith!

"Z"

CarlosX1

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Nov, 2007 12:59 PM

By your definition, the ideal you are looking for comes in varying shapes and sizes. Every guy has his self image but what drives him at times is to fill the shoe size that is laid out in front of him as a challenge. Reaching beyond themselves.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Dec, 2007 12:14 PM

No doubt about it. But at the same time some people use Christian morals as an excuse for just being weak and lazy. In family life particularly. They do not care to look their best, for instance, because their partners are Christians and must not look on others anyway. The same situation in sex, in finances, in every area where non-beleiver would seriously care, church people :dancingp::dancingp::dancingp::dancingp::dancingp::dancingp:just call upon their halves not to be materialistic, or "crusify their flesh" )))

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Apr, 2008 07:25 AM

Wow, this topic is an excellent one. I wasn't sure exactly what the phrase meant to you, at first, but these guys have certainly cleared it up.

I've looked aruond in other sites and it is so sad how many ppl claim some sort of Christianity and yet their pictures or profile in general tell a completely different story.

I actually had a guy claiming to be a Baptist IM me (that site has it on there) with a crude--no, REALLY, that's mild--suggestion recently.

I mean, please. It shouldn't be a surprise, I know. 85% of Americans seem to say they are; it's just sad to me.

But, I can report that in HERE I have met a quality MAN....

:hearts:

abbie

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jun, 2008 09:07 PM

wow , many guys that aren't Christians and there on this site really?

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Nov, 2008 11:27 AM

True that.. many claim the title of Christian.. go to church on Sunday in their best clothes for deliverance, then Mon-Sat act like any other anthropomorphic existentialist and don't see god at work in their life at all.

As with any sites, there will be fakes and frauds.. just had a nice yahoo person on here try the old nigerian overpayment scam. You really have to get to know someone online and don't let the fantasy build up too long in the mind before talking on the phone and stopping the routine some people get into where a new email shows up and they forget all about you to something new and sparkly. This cycle happens with a lot of people I've found on here.

People should let the other know they are seriously interested in someone so they can deactivate their profile on here and not receive an email which may appear more yoked, but I wonder how many people have the self discipline to actually do it.

Yes, there are real christians on here... a good number of people who just say they are christian as well, yet have never read God's word or paid attention in church.

God bless you. :waving:

jameslee

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Mar, 2009 12:11 PM

well im as mans man as you get and proud of it.

its ok to be emotional.its ok to cry,but when its time to man up then man up.

i dont know why i feel god gave us honer integrity and confidence, but i know we have it for a reason and yet i seem to be one of a dying breed.

.its the way im wired i guess.

any way im right down the road by rochester and would like to talk more. if you would like to then get back at eh!!! :excited: