Author Thread: LOVE WINS by ROB BELL
hubbarddebra99

View Profile
History
LOVE WINS by ROB BELL
Posted : 2 Aug, 2011 01:04 PM

This book is so GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob Bell explains just how "BIG" GOD is!

It is controvercial, because most people don't preach this way, but with an open mind, give it a read!

View Profile
History
LOVE WINS by ROB BELL
Posted : 4 Aug, 2011 02:54 PM

I have heard many things about the book, and I admit I have not read it for myself. Would you perhaps be so kind as to tell us more about it, its main points and what Rob Bell is emphasizing as his main thesis? Also, any extra commentary about your thoughts (as a reader of it) would be welcome. Thank you.

View Profile
History
LOVE WINS by ROB BELL
Posted : 29 Sep, 2011 01:22 AM

That is a heretical book which blasphemes the God of the Bible.

View Profile
History
LOVE WINS by ROB BELL
Posted : 29 Sep, 2011 12:16 PM

I heard that too. Buyer beware.

View Profile
History
LOVE WINS by ROB BELL
Posted : 12 Oct, 2011 10:14 PM

That's basically what I'd heard, lol. Still, I'm curious as to why it is so alluring in its heresy for people to buy into it.

PaulC

View Profile
History
LOVE WINS by ROB BELL
Posted : 2 Jan, 2012 07:54 PM

I love this book. I think it is a very emergent piece which can be appreciated and understood by many denominations, which will hopefully someday help in the movement to break down some of the man-made walls that have been built to separate Christians from one another.

View Profile
History
LOVE WINS by ROB BELL
Posted : 6 Apr, 2012 12:06 AM

Whats to love? Rob Bell is a universalist-therefore by biblical definition he is a heretic. I would question why any genuine bible believing christian would recommend this trash.

tloft82

View Profile
History
LOVE WINS by ROB BELL
Posted : 19 Apr, 2012 09:27 PM

Rob Bell is not a biblical based teacher in fact he believes The Bible is a Human Product (Enns Moody Handbook of Theology 693). Be VERY careful of these popular teachers who tickle the hears and tell people what they want to hear. I do not trust him as well as Joyce Meyer, Joel Osteen, Kenneth Copeland, Benny Hinn and many, many others who do not preach the Gosple of JEsus, but a water down with false doctrines added to it.

View Profile
History
LOVE WINS by ROB BELL
Posted : 21 Apr, 2012 07:06 AM

>I'm curious as to why it is so alluring in its heresy for people to buy into it<

Because it allows them to be comfortable in their sin since there is no punishment...

View Profile
History
LOVE WINS by ROB BELL
Posted : 23 May, 2012 10:20 PM

People buy into it because they are biblically lliterate, and because Bell comes across to youth/young adults as hip, therefore because he's so hip he must worth reading. I have read all Bell's books and listened to much of his teaching-and it's garbage. The man has no right to call himself a christian, because his teaching isnt consistent with scripture.