Author Thread: CHRISTIAN DATING ( TRUST ) #1
Admin

CHRISTIAN DATING ( TRUST ) #1
Posted : 11 Aug, 2011 10:42 PM

A new attitude toward romance and relationships. Is a really good book that you wouldnt expect to help you with dating, but it does.

I Kissed Dating Goodbye by:Joshua Harris $13.99

The book called = I kissed dating goodbye shows what it means to entrust your love life to God. Joshua Harris shares his story of giving up dating and DISCOVERING that GOD has something even better--- a life of sincere love, true purity, and purposeful singleness.

Dont let that scare you, because as I read the book it made me turn my self in a better direction with my life with the Lord.

I personally was a woman who has a hard time trusting people. I have had people on this site lie to me and mislead me, but it hasn't stopped me finding TRUE LOVE.

Philippians 4:13 Paul shares it with us= " I can do everthing through him who gives me strength" Paul trusted God to give him strength to endure any situation he faced. In the same way , we can gain contentment when we trust in God's strength and grace to sustain us through any circumstance.

Whether you're single, getting married, or married. whether you're liked, loved, or lonely, the key to contenment is TRUST.

God Bless you, Glitter

View Profile
History
CHRISTIAN DATING ( TRUST ) #1
Posted : 24 Aug, 2011 07:45 AM

I kissed dating goodbye because I do not trust women.