Author Thread: Anyone into Cars?
Admin

Anyone into Cars?
Posted : 4 Oct, 2007 11:26 AM

I am in a Christian car club called Holy Rollerz. It is a world wide car club. You dont even have to have a car to join! All you have to have is the love of God in your heart and a passion to spread His word to those that are not in an environment to hear it. This year at NOPI(car show in ATL) we gave out 250 Bibles, tracks and more. I am very intrested in cars, but my wisdom on them is limited. I have been a part of HRC3 for about a two years now. I was not into car before I met HRC3, so I am learning as fast and as much as I can! If you have an interest, let me know! God Bless and Take Care!

Cory

View Profile
History
Anyone into Cars?
Posted : 14 Oct, 2007 10:50 PM

YES! iv been into cars since i was old enough to hold a matchbox in my hand. i have always loved cars. now days im mostly into Japanese imports. my dad use to drag race alot when i was younger. he raced Mopars, Cudas, and darts. i remember them they were nice. now days those type of cars are really expensive. I own 3 cars right now. Number one is my first car i ever owned a 1988 Chrysler conquest TSi. my Second is my project car i have been building with my dad. its a 1991 Honda CRX Si this is one of my favorite Imports. its coming close to completion and we atarted only 8 months ago! we have been doing all the work by ourselfs no help from anyone els. and my third car i picked up to sell but havent yet and i will end up using it in the winter. its a 1989 Nissan 240SX "S13 hatch" it needs some work but its a good drift car!

ill have to get some pictures of my conquest and CRX on here so you can see them.

TTYL !

Cory

Keep your focus on Christ

View Profile
History
Anyone into Cars?
Posted : 23 Oct, 2007 04:24 PM

I am definitely into cars. I have a GEN1 Chevy Cavalier Z24 that I have fixed up. God laid it on my heart a couple of years ago to start a car club. It is still in the making. If you have any suggestions, I would be delighted to hear them. Just messege me at my profile. I live in NC and love the lord with all my heart. I felt that this car club that has been laid to me is a great way to get the word of God out to those who don't hear it, haven't heard it....... The club is named CRUZIN 4 CHRIST and the motto is Proverbs. It says, "As the deer panteth for the water, my soul followeth hard after thee and thy right hand upholdeth me." I would have to look it up to give specifics but you get the picture. Anyway, HAPPY CRUZIN and God Bless.

View Profile
History
Anyone into Cars?
Posted : 31 Oct, 2007 11:54 AM

Thats awesome to hear! If you want any suggestions or ideas, please go to the Holy Rollerz Website at www.holyrollerz.org. Brian, the president, he lives in Atlanta, Georgia will be happy to give you a hand in starting a club or even a chapter if you want to join HRC3. God has blessed me in many ways with this car club and hope he will do the same for you! God Bless! :angel:

View Profile
History
Anyone into Cars?
Posted : 31 Oct, 2007 11:56 AM

My fav car right now is the Matrix from Toyota. I want a hatchback car, thats small and easy to work with. My other choice is the Mazda 3 Hatchback. I want either of those cars for my next car. What do you think? :angel:

Cory

View Profile
History
Anyone into Cars?
Posted : 1 Nov, 2007 01:20 PM

You said you like hatches? well what about the 95 Civic hatch Si? those are great cars to work with and they are one of the cars that have the most selection for aftermarket parts.

they have a nice price tag, dont have to worry about payments.

just a thought.

Take care

-Cory

Keep your Focus on Christ

Jeje85

View Profile
History
Anyone into Cars?
Posted : 28 Aug, 2013 10:44 AM

ME!! I love Jeep and Volkswagen Beetles! Aren't they just classy and cute? <3

Old cars tho, I have a weird taste, I know..