Author Thread: Faith In The Spirit For Others
Admin

Faith In The Spirit For Others
Posted : 13 Sep, 2011 12:46 PM

I feel lead to share this with you all. I truely beleive we must put more trust and faith in the Holy Spirit and what he is doing through others. We must stop thinking he is not at work in them. Thinking we must change everybody, or try and guide and control them in the direction we believe they should go.

The word says, seek and ye shall find. I truely beleive this. If another is seeking the Lord they will surely find him through Christ. I have total Faith in that. For the Lord can do all things. We must stop trying to change and think we have to control and guide everyones single little step they make. Trust the Holy Spirit my Dear Brothers and Sisters. he is guiding them and will guide them to truth and in his will for their life. He has guided each of us to himself through all the trash we once knew and followed. We must beleive he can, will, and is doing the same for others. Trust him in Faith for others my Brothers and Sisters. This trust and faith in the Lord for others, can be of great emcouragement to them. Letting them see faith in action not only for your life, but theirs too. Our goal is to build others faith, not stomp it out. Putting your faith him and know he will do his perfect will in them also as he does in you, can be a tremendous blessing.

Gods Continued Blessings And Love,

David

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Sep, 2011 11:32 PM

Oh the irony--lol.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2011 11:46 AM

ChicagosFinest....theres no irony in loving others and following Christ. You might try it, and join the world of real life in him. But of course you continue to prove that your against the everything of Christ with your words and actions. Just as Christ said, you will know them by their fruit....your fruit proves your heart. Your an Anti-Christ!

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2011 11:50 AM

I bleive there ChicagosFinest the topic is "say something good about someone" looks like once again you prove there is only evil in your heart and nothing good whatsoever. Why dont you take your trash talk elsewhere, back the rest of your trashy friends Devil following friends.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2011 12:20 PM

Your last two posts David clearly show the irony of you posting in this category. :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2011 10:43 PM

Yeah Chicago....and what does All you do show and prove about your heart and intentions? Thats right! Nothing of any value whatsoever. Just trash for your Father The Devil who you serve. You try to intimidate and harrass me because I serve the Lord, and you have no heart too. Your jelous of the blessings he has blessed me with to serve him. He would bless you if you humbled yourself to him, but you think your above the Lord.

Your words are like that of a child....someone who is in Kendegarden on a playground....you make me laugh...:ROFL:

you try and fight with me and intimidate me and harrass me, etc....but those are meaningless to me. Youdo not understand the ways of the Lord or what it is to serve him or have a heart for him. You only know worldly ways, which are meaningless. When and if you ever grow up, you will then understand what it is to have a heart for others and care about others. Right now, you only have understanding of a child and fighting like one to gain self power. I dont need self power or things and find them worthless. So your battle with me is worthless.

What do you do besides go around trying to distroy the work and encouragement of others that they do for the Lord? Do you have do anything constructive? or just everything you can destructive? It is very hard to beleive that you are an officer of the law, when you have no respect for others or integrity at all.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2011 10:57 PM

I have a real question for you there CHICAGO.....?

How do you serve the Lord? What can you prove that you have done to serve him? do you even attend church? If so where? I'd love to know what you really do? I have no problem sharing how and where I serve the Lord. Mine is not lip service or lies, but heart service and truth.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Sep, 2011 03:05 AM

--How do I serve the Lord?

Before you go cleaning my house--I suggest you clean your own. The following are YOUR quotes from past and present forum postings:

"Im so tired of people like yourself who dont know how to be real and go around JUSTIFYING wrongs to fit your desires.

"Your inmaturity shows, and you speak of things that you have no ture understanding or knowledge of in the Lord. You talk with a knowledge of only worldly thinking."

"I am the last one to claim to self righteous! I humble myself to him, just as you should, but have no idea about which is obvious."

"It is people like yourself who have mislead and misguided people away from the Lord's truths and ways and into the horrible society we now live in that has no reguard for him or his ways."

"You have turned this into seeking glory and curisfy mission. Proving your hearts are not guided by the Lord nor the Holy Spirit. You use worldly ways, worldy thinking, and worldy tactics and rejoice in them as glory for yourselves and my expense..."

"Godsgirl23...is that the goal and the real heart of Christ you desire the world to see?...you show your immaturity and take what was intended to edify and turn it into a personel hurt for self gradification and service."

"You obviously do not understand the true meaning of condemnation. Condemnation is to condemn one from heaven and say they are going to hell and not saved, which I never did. I merely pointed out the truths of their immaturity, just as Paul did many times in the bible and also Christ did."

"...it is very obvious that you have a quarriling spirit and do not desire peace."

"I only pray that you can humble yourselves to receive truth someday, other then just running around trying to point mine and others wrongs as you see them through your worldly thinking and ways."

"...the post is obviously way above your head and intended for those who humble, open, and receptive to receiving the the truths of Christ and his ways."

"The only voices Im hearing are the discusting words coming our of your mouth and many of the rest of your worldly friends here on this sites mouth. It is so very shameful to even be around the likes of those of you in this forum."

"This Forum is nothing but a pit of the Devil. All of you bring disgrace and dsihonor to the name of Jesus Christ and what he stands for and who he is."

"godsgirl23 and the rest of you site control freaks....yes its all about attention for Christ! Not Self like you, Chicagosfinest or weakest I might is all about. You all are self seekers, and workers of the Devil, not Christ. Do nothing but go around distroying anyone who desires to speak the truth of Christ, to control and continue the promotion of your self justified religion. Your fruits prove who you are and who you serve."

"You have no life, so you go around on line distroying others who are trying to come to Christ to control and promote yourselves. Your control freaks! Self centered, self serving, and evil to the core!

You cant take it when someone with faith and knowledge and wisdom comes in spreading the truth of Christ, serving him and trying to lift up others. So joined together you so called site controllers work your evil to try and distroy the work of Christ through others."

"I know in faith that you all will be exposed for the fonies you are. You have already exposed yourselves, by only your distruction actions and words!"

"No godsgirl23...I do not claim to be Christ. I just serve him and seek to edify and lift up others for him. You, Chicagofinest, Archemedes, Oshea, etc...all are Only Self Seekers."

"The thing is though you claim to be Christians, which means a follower of Christ, which is FALSE! Your evil ways expose, and yes he is leading me now to turn your evil tables over and run you out!"

"godsgirl23 and the rest of you site controllers. Your hearts give you away. You send your time controlling others here to make yourselves feel powerful. You are exposed for who and what you are."

"Mycrownisgod and Archemedes....see your worthless trash talk prove who you are and of....they show your heart.

Tell your Father the Devil you have failed with me."

"Just as Christ said, you will know them by their fruit....your fruit proves your heart. Your an Anti-Christ!"

"I bleive there ChicagosFinest the topic is "say something good about someone" looks like once again you prove there is only evil in your heart and nothing good whatsoever. Why dont you take your trash talk elsewhere, back the rest of your trashy friends Devil following friends."

--And this little diddy my favorite quote of all�.

�It is not my desire to point others follies or beat anyone down.�

--David, your words certainly speak for themselves! :ROFL:

algomaboy

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Sep, 2011 06:00 PM

�It is not my desire to point others follies or beat anyone down.�

hallelujah

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2011 11:00 AM

Chicago....you and the rest of your ungodly bunch have attacked me and every writing i have posted. My writings are from cleaning my own house and truths he has shown me. I post them to share the truths the Lord shows me, and encourage others. It is very obvious you and you gang have no understanding of that nor care too, moreless either serve the Lord. It is obvious the only desires of your hearts is to distroy anything done to serve the Lord. All of your actions, words, etc...prove whats in your hearts and the prove that your against Christ not for him nor others and lifting them up him. Someday when you grow up maybe you will understand such things of the Lord and his truths. it is may hope and prayer that you do.

Gods Continued Blessings and Love,

David

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2011 11:12 AM

Chicago you still avoid the question. How do you serve the Lord? You question and try to discredit all I write and do to serve him and encourage others. What do you do? Do you even go to church or anything? HOW DO YOU SERVE THE LORD? Why dont you try serving him instead of running in your self righteousness trying to distroy and discourage others from serving him or encouraging others. You only have one goal, and thats to CONTROL this site and play God yourself.

Every word I have said is totally truth of all of your hearts and actions. They are not judgement. Theres a difference, but you have no understanding of anything of the Lord. You are INSANE and out of control. May the Lord have mercy upon all of your souls.

Gods Continued Blessings and Love,

David

Page : 1 2 3