Author Thread: Faith In The Spirit For Others
Admin

Faith In The Spirit For Others
Posted : 13 Sep, 2011 12:46 PM

I feel lead to share this with you all. I truely beleive we must put more trust and faith in the Holy Spirit and what he is doing through others. We must stop thinking he is not at work in them. Thinking we must change everybody, or try and guide and control them in the direction we believe they should go.

The word says, seek and ye shall find. I truely beleive this. If another is seeking the Lord they will surely find him through Christ. I have total Faith in that. For the Lord can do all things. We must stop trying to change and think we have to control and guide everyones single little step they make. Trust the Holy Spirit my Dear Brothers and Sisters. he is guiding them and will guide them to truth and in his will for their life. He has guided each of us to himself through all the trash we once knew and followed. We must beleive he can, will, and is doing the same for others. Trust him in Faith for others my Brothers and Sisters. This trust and faith in the Lord for others, can be of great emcouragement to them. Letting them see faith in action not only for your life, but theirs too. Our goal is to build others faith, not stomp it out. Putting your faith him and know he will do his perfect will in them also as he does in you, can be a tremendous blessing.

Gods Continued Blessings And Love,

David

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2011 03:38 PM

:ROFL:

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2011 03:52 PM

ChicagosFinest....

Don't get tired now....:bouncy:

truth is a blessing to learn....:yay:

Proverbs 12:16 Fools show their annoyance at once, but the prudent overlook an insult.

Proverbs 13:19 A longing fulfilled is sweet to the soul, but fools detest turning from evil.

keep on keepin on....blessings always....:waving:

Page : 1 2 3