Author Thread: Why do "SOME" men ask us out, when we are "NO MATCH!"
Admin

Why do "SOME" men ask us out, when we are "NO MATCH!"
Posted : 9 Oct, 2007 10:28 AM

Most of the men that ask me out are shorter then me. I work-out 3 days a week because I am into healthy living. The opporsite will ask me out. Men old enough to be my grandfather will ask me out! I am nice to them, but I come home and I cry, because I think something is wrong with me. I have felt like a object for so many years, and I can feel it now at 44. They are not asking, because they think I am a women of God! They are think the opporsite! God keep me strong.

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Mar, 2008 03:46 PM

miraclemant

I wanted to comment on your response when you wrote, "but the shorter guy may have the biggest, most giving heart of any guy you have met"

I'm not sure what might have caused you to think that someone short is nicer. In my experience and studies it has more to do with maturity and Godliness. Sometimes personality also helps, but it has more to do with maturity since in that we find both strength and gentleness balanced.

I hope this will add some light to this subject. :)

atypical

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jun, 2008 03:47 PM

:) As with you Melanie, I look younger than my age. I also tend to be attracted to about that age group and they to me and I actually suit them better than my own age. Unfortunately, many on these sites, put their limit at less than my age so they're never going to see me by:rolleyes: their usual Search criteria. The ones who write who ARE my age, as you mentioned, look like my father and I won't write them because that just totally turns me off unless THEY are also younger looking. As far as height is concerned, at 5'3, I prefer shorter men (5'5-5"8 or 9), but not shorter THAN me.

SadieCA

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jun, 2008 08:16 PM

Like the song says "sometimes its hard being a woman".I have experienced the same ,and sometimes we can get so lonely and desire true love that we have visions of what isn't there.As we get older our vision should become more clear as we become more selective of our bonds in friendship.These older men are lonely and they think your beautiful and fun to talk to.Just to have your company is a thrill for them,and partly enjoyble for you.Now for me I am old enough to understand that if a man asks me out on a date, he is probably looking for a mate,unless he tells me he just wants a friend.We are very different in some of our needs and have many that are the same.I am praying to find some really good girlfriends,maybe that will help you too.God Bless

sword777

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Feb, 2016 12:36 AM

Everyone has his/her own preferences. Let us just respect them.

sword777

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Feb, 2016 01:07 AM

Everyone has his/her own preferences, let us just respect them. Just be honest and kind enough to tell if you don't like her/him....or just don't reply so that you'll not hurt him/her. (Do not do unto others what you do not want others do unto you..)

The beauty outside, age differences, height differences, races, or all the things visible in our eyes really are only a preference. He/She might change his/her mind...... It's their/our choice.

But always remember that the "BEAUTY INSIDE OF US COUNT MOST". If they cannot see it, if they can't appreciate it or if they don't like it "IT''S THEIR LOSS, NOT OURS."

So, let us just respect each other.....we all have our own reason.

God bless!

sword777

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Feb, 2016 01:23 AM

Everyone has his/her own preferences, let us just respect them. Just be honest and kind enough to tell if you don't like her/him....or just don't reply so that you'll not hurt him/her. (Do not do unto others what you do not want others do unto you..)

The beauty outside, age differences, height differences, races, or all the things visible in our eyes really are only a preference. He/She might change his/her mind...... It's their/our choice.

But always remember that the "BEAUTY INSIDE OF US COUNT MOST". If they cannot see it, if they can't appreciate it or if they don't like it "IT''S THEIR LOSS, NOT OURS."

So, let us just respect each other.....we all have our own reason.

God bless!

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Mar, 2021 04:04 AM

Hi, I have enjoyed this post and many of the responses reflect what I have felt so far. I Just remember that fact that God sees the heart and not the appearance. I have seen man that Look really good here and when I start an interaction they do not get closer to my expectations, we over estimate how the person looks, due to acceptance from others and how the Pictures would Look. There have to be priorities and also we wise on not to hurt people's feelings. They are also the body of Christ.

Page : 1 2