Author Thread: Approaching someone at church?
Admin

Approaching someone at church?
Posted : 17 Oct, 2007 12:48 AM

Hey, I work night shift and take night classes that take up much of my time to see friends and meet new people. At church is the only place I meet christian girls/women right now in my week. But that is not the reason I go to Church but they are there.

Well onto my question/questions, Is the first time I meet someone to soon to ask out, knowing I might see them next week or not? Also is asking a girl out at Church seem a bit wrong if thats the only place I get the chance to see them?

Thanks

queen_of_boaz

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Oct, 2007 04:17 PM

Church is the best place to meet somone. I think that candles and roses and an 5 piece orchestra may be a bit to much for a first date, but grabbing a "quick bite" to eat at a local restaurant would be ok for a first date. Just be casual and maybe ask a couple of guy and or gal friends to feel free to come along. Of course expecting them to say no....lol. If you play it right a first date on a first time meeting can be ok. You want to make sure though that you do not do it all the time with to many ladies. Ladies talk and may if you become known as "the guy who is trying to hit on all the ladies." Go for it though. You may never know who the Lord has for you if you don't try. God bless!!!

In His Care,

Rita

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Oct, 2007 03:09 AM

I was planning just a 4 piece orchestra and ........just kidding. Yea I'm not plannig on becoming that guy. Thanks for the reply.

bkgirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Oct, 2007 06:01 PM

I think it's okay to meet someone at church for sure.

bkgirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Oct, 2007 06:05 PM

It may be too soon to ask someone out the first time you meet them, you might want to wait at least until the 3rd or 4th time that you meet with them and by then you may have talked a little bit and gotten to know one another and then you will also have an idea if she's interested in you or not.

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2007 07:52 AM

I agree. Meeting someone at church is the best way to find a christian date. If you see some gal at church you might like to get to know, ask her if she is doing anything for lunch. Suggest a group date kinda thing at least for the first time. That way it's more fun and less uncomfortable. That way you can find out if she is really someone you want to get to know better. I wish more guys would get the nerve to ask me. I know I would be more likely to say yes if it was someone who attends the same church as me. Good luck!

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Nov, 2007 05:03 PM

Thanks for the replies all:bow:. My situation is that I go to a Saturday night Church and when it is wraping up I need to get to work about an hour later. So no lunch.

Also I think the first time meeting sounds to soon. But I will share with the men of the world what I have learned!!!!!!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Nov, 2007 12:32 PM

What a great place to meet someone. Go for it, you never know...

ChristinaDK

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Dec, 2007 08:00 AM

I don't see why not. Church is the perfect place to meet someone. You'll know that they are Christians as well and it is a very special place filled with love! Go for it.

seanman

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Dec, 2007 01:03 AM

I have been wrestling with this same question for about a year now. I felt that it would be disrespectful. I serve in my church every service and am visible to all attending. i wouldn't want to cause a girl to fall or think bad of the church or the Lord. Would you gals feel it would still be ok to ask a woman out?

Thanks,

Sean

jude35

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Dec, 2007 08:11 PM

When God lead some one

Page : 1 2 3