Author Thread: 3 idiots
Mercymay

View Profile
History
3 idiots
Posted : 5 Nov, 2011 04:52 AM

a 2009 indian movie said to break all opening box office records...if you want to laugh, feel light, watch this or watch again and again and again...about education, family, dating, marriage, friendship,pride, etc.

View Profile
History
3 idiots
Posted : 6 Nov, 2011 11:05 AM

Does it have subtitles for those that are linguistically challenged (AKA an idiot in another language)?

Mercymay

View Profile
History
3 idiots
Posted : 7 Nov, 2011 05:53 AM

We got understanding from the English subtitle as half of it is I think in Hindi the other half in English. Idiot is used as kind of an expression or that is how I see it. They were called idiots but they were not idiots at all.

liz_kulet

View Profile
History
3 idiots
Posted : 18 Jan, 2012 07:58 AM

I supper duper love this movie also. All the emotions are there. It makes you both laugh and cry a lot. I love watching it again and again, and yet still find myself feeling the same way as I first watched it. Great!!!:applause:

View Profile
History
3 idiots
Posted : 11 Mar, 2012 11:09 AM

Yes! 3 idiots is a great movie. Love the story line. Sadly its true in my country that children don't get to choose their lives but live the life that family and society expects. Three idiots opened the eyes of many parents and young people as well. It moved the nation!

CookieOstrich

View Profile
History
3 idiots
Posted : 20 Aug, 2013 07:19 AM

This was a fun movie. I really enjoyed watching it over and over. It got me started on watching Indian movies. And many of them are actually fun. Even with the subtitles and dancing! :dancingp:

rose16122

View Profile
History
3 idiots
Posted : 15 Jul, 2014 02:24 AM

I really like this movie. It's so funny and inspirational. It contains the drama that each student encounters imbued with the strong friendship and soul searching. It encourages one to believe in oneself and pursue your hearts desire and make your dreams come true:-)

rose16122

View Profile
History
3 idiots
Posted : 15 Jul, 2014 02:24 AM

I really like this movie. It's so funny and inspirational. It contains the drama that each student encounters imbued with the strong friendship and soul searching. It encourages one to believe in oneself and pursue your hearts desire and make your dreams come true:-)