Author Thread: Filipinas are fond of Western guys
osol_letse

View Profile
History
Filipinas are fond of Western guys
Posted : 4 Jan, 2012 07:02 AM

Im just absorbing the thought that most filipinas are fond of westerners....i just want to know what you think about it..your posts are most welcome...

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jun, 2012 08:53 PM

We all have One God, One Father.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Aug, 2012 08:21 PM

Amen!

osol_letse

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Aug, 2012 11:39 PM

to john444

its good to know u have that perception about us pinays...

in a way..the kind of thought u have would always point out the kind of person u r and the experiences u had gone through...

i really don't know how u got that kind of thought.. maybe because of some experiences u have with filipinas...

and everyone is entitled to his/ her own opinion anyway...

as a filipina.... i hold a different view with urs.. i still want to stay where i am now....i am very much comfortable where i am and as to liking the first world country..i still doubt it... cause i would jz think of people who r jz driven with work and money pressures..who would work so much and save money for hospitalization someday........first world.. who has the rising number of mass killings and diagnosed clinical people. Countries which..on their being high tech..had been immoral and negate the existence of God on their constitution and government....there r still other reasons which i lost count,,but the three are the foremost reasons why i not like the first world countries.

osol_letse

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Aug, 2012 04:46 AM

i'm sorry John444, my last post is not intended for u..its for caes4... i'm so sorry

Sushime

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Oct, 2014 08:19 PM

I'm one of those! But I'm in Canada so I think I have a good reason to like Caucasians. :)

Page : 1 2