Author Thread: i need to stay away from family
Admin

i need to stay away from family
Posted : 26 Oct, 2007 11:00 PM

hi, i am new to this site. whoever reads this. i request you to pray for me that i may move out from my parents place as soon as possible after i find a partner. i am separated for a year and i am depressed,because of my husband .i have caused a lot of pain to my parents and sibblings. they too have underwent the pain for me, its really too much. i want everyone to be happy.day by day i am living in guilt for ruining my parents and sibblings life. please pray that i may find someone and leave my parents and sibblings alone so that they could enjoy their lives,its really pain for me to see them undergoing depression as i am going thru separation.

thank you for taking ur time in reading this

thank you and God bless!!

View Profile
History
i need to stay away from family
Posted : 11 Oct, 2009 09:35 PM

Hi, I would caution u not to take on the responsibility of your family. That's called co-dependance and u might want to read up on it. Melody Beaty has some great books It's only natural that a divorce affects everyone.

Secondly, I would caution u not to rely on a man to solve your problems.

Third, we are not here to be happy, we are here to further the kingdom of God. Happiness is fleeting. Peace, the kind that Jesus gives is what I strive for.