Author Thread: My Dear Aunt Sandra-Ruth
Admin

My Dear Aunt Sandra-Ruth
Posted : 15 Mar, 2012 03:30 PM

Hello, I posted a thread under prayer requests for my aunt and now have a praise report! My aunt was having some extreme pain so my mother had to rush her to the emergency room one night a couple of weeks ago. They kept her at the hospital and ran alot of tests. We found out that she had diabetes, bone and breast cancer both in stage four. Her doctors at the hospital said they were ready to release her but she couldn't go home, she had to go to a nursing home. Well the problem with that was, my aunt doesn't have health insurence. So we were trying to find a nursing home that would take people with out insurence, and we found one. We got her all settled in her room and went home. The next day we went to visit her and found her crying on her bed. The nursing home had just told her she had to get out because she didn't have insurence! They were well aware of that fact and they agree to take her in! So my family and I had to go back to the drawing board. This nursing home she was at was a far ways from where my aunt has lived all her life. We have a family friend with a small country nursing home near my aunts home, but they only take insured people as well. But my mother just had this funny feeling that she needed to call this lady. So she just called to ask if she had any advice. When my mom told her the situation, the lady with the small country nursing home said, "bring her here". She is going to allow my aunt to stay at her nursing home for free!!! We just moved my aunt again and she is so happy! At the other nursing home, it was busy, crowded, she had to share a room, it was in the city, she could never go outside, they threatened to kick her out, etc. The new nursing home is laidback, spacious, she has her own room, its in the country (which is what my aunt is used to), it has a porch and a garden so she can sit outside, and she's getting this all for free! We have a small local contry community so she knows everyone who works there. She feels like this is more like home. We are all so blessed, my family and I. We will forever be in depth with the country nursing home owner. My family and I are already discussing plans to help her out in as many ways as we can to give her some blessings back. I keep call her lady because I don't want to reveal her name, but she is an ANGEL! Now I pray that god would bless her with a little something since she has been so extremely nice, helpful, and gracious for my aunt and my family! Praise the Lord!!! :bow:

View Profile
History
My Dear Aunt Sandra-Ruth
Posted : 15 Mar, 2012 05:01 PM

What a wonderful lady to do this for your aunt! Yes, let's praise the Lord! and thank Him each day..:glow: