Author Thread: To Our Beloved Mother
simplyme_jaz

View Profile
History
To Our Beloved Mother
Posted : 12 May, 2012 04:26 PM

Why dont we say something nice to our dearest moms since its their Special day now...well PHP time 7:05 Sunday Morning:>)

I start off by: that i just really want let anybody knows how thankful and proud i am to be a daughter of my "mame" thats how i call her,If she wouldn't know the Truth and the Salvation perhaps we her children wouldn't never have a personal relationship w/God and be saved too.To you mame i wouldn't regret that im sacrificing a little to take care of you even if i stay single all my life.If thats the only way i could return the love that you've been giving to me as well to my other siblings.Thank you for lifting up my spirits whenever im down.And most importantly thank you because you taught me to be more prayerful than ever before...MAHAL KITA :>) Jaz:hearts:

View Profile
History
To Our Beloved Mother
Posted : 12 May, 2012 06:40 PM

This was a fantastic thing to do Jaz!

My Mother sacrificed her entire life to try and be there for my brother and sister and I. She's been there for me again and again when no one else was. Though she does not live in the same state as me, we talk many times each week, and every time we hear each others voices, it always feels like home.

I'll mention my Grandmother as well,

Several months ago my Grandmother began asking me if I would help her get groceries once a week. At first, it was difficult for me because I felt I didn't have the time, but once again God slowed me down to teach me something. Since then, driving my Grandmother around, treating her like the most special lady in the world and giving her flowers while we stop for cappuccino has become a delightful day indeed!

I am so very thankful for both of these ladies in my life! God's blessings come in many different ways!

simplyme_jaz

View Profile
History
To Our Beloved Mother
Posted : 13 May, 2012 01:29 AM

Amen to that max :applause: How i wish my grandparents are still around both mom's and dad's side so i could really experience how to be loved by them.Filipino grandparents often saying especially the grandmother's they love more their grandchildren more than their own children which i believe so true because they tend to spoil their grandchildren ahaha but in a good sweet ways...

In our church here today we acknowledged,honor,blessed and pray all the Mothers for the selfless love they been giving to us.truly our mothers are one of God's beautiful creation for us here on earth.And praise God for that:glow:

Once again Mahal kita my one only mame:hearts:

{ love u my one and only mom} In english