lovenote

View Profile
History
Recomended
Posted : 13 May, 2012 01:17 PM

i have some books that i highly recomend to anyone here :

1. The final Quest by Rick Joyner

2. GOD's Chaser by Tommy Tenney

3. The Mind Of Billy Milligan ( true story about a man with mental illness )

I would like to hear comments for the third book from christian point of view , if theres anyone here evr read that book

View Profile
History
Recomended
Posted : 14 May, 2012 01:29 AM

I haven't read either one of those books. However, there is one I would like to recommend. Its called: His Princess: Love Letters from Your King by Sheri Rose Shepard. It is book of letters "written" by God. Its a great book to read if you feel alone or depressed (or just whenever). It reassures us of God's great LOVE for us.

Here's one of my favorite letters from the book:

"My Princess...You have great treasures in Heaven.

I am so looking forward to giving you amazing treasures in heaven. I am coming soon, My love. and when I do, I will have your reward with Me. I love to bless your life here on earth, but your eyes haven't seen nor has your heart yet experienced the gifts of eternal joy and blessing that I have waiting for you above. For now, My sweet princess, make every moment count, because what you do today echoes throughout eternity. Like ripples in a pond, your hard work and faithfulness to Me spread far beyond this life and into forever. Remember that no amount of money can buy you the great gifts you will open when we are finally together on the other side of eternity.

Love,

Your King and Eternal Treasure"

View Profile
History
Recomended
Posted : 23 May, 2012 10:06 PM

Hmmm...Rick Joyner is a proven false prophet, Tommy Tenney denies an orthodox traditional understanding of the trinity. So why would you recommend those books/authors??

View Profile
History
Recomended
Posted : 23 May, 2012 10:07 PM

Hmmm...Rick Joyner is a proven false prophet, Tommy Tenney denies an orthodox traditional understanding of the trinity. So why would you recommend those books/authors??

ahappysheep

View Profile
History
Recomended
Posted : 10 Jun, 2012 02:28 AM

Final quest, is on my list to get a copy and read.