Author Thread: If anyone has anyone believes there is any contradiction at all between Science and the Bible please check out Dr. Chuck Missler
Admin

If anyone has anyone believes there is any contradiction at all between Science and the Bible please check out Dr. Chuck Missler
Posted : 12 Jun, 2012 07:22 AM

If you don't know this guy yet, please get acquainted. A good vid to check out for free is "what is truth" on you tube.

Any idea that we've evolved is not only ridiculously improbable, but it is mathematically impossible.

Chuck gets into particle physics, spherical geometry.. sounds real technical, but it is all easily explained.

The more we know about true Science, the more we can have no doubt that God is a reality.

This is great news for Christians! Thank you Lord for opening our eyes!

View Profile
History
If anyone has anyone believes there is any contradiction at all between Science and the Bible please check out Dr. Chuck Missler
Posted : 12 Jul, 2012 06:29 AM

Oh my goodness, this guy is hysterical.

And plagiarism? Poor form.

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jul, 2012 06:28 AM

any contradiction at all between Science and the Bible...

the thing that makes me laugh the most about this topic is,

if peoples were to just stop and consider how much influence the scientific community impacted the interpretations of the bible? :ROFL:

teach_ib

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jul, 2012 09:30 PM

The book of Job, the oldest book in the Bible has many scientific facts that have been proven over time. My pastor presented an excellent message from Job this week. Astronomy, meteorology, geology, physics, etc...

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Oct, 2012 09:16 AM

Geometry+Ohm+Dimentionalizm=GOD <---- this is a theology of metaphysisist,how did it find its way into the King James Holy Bible?