Author Thread: Jan 2013 Mission to Uganda
Admin

Jan 2013 Mission to Uganda
Posted : 2 Aug, 2012 02:11 AM

Hello everyone,Just thought i should share this just in case someone might be interested.

Has God called you for missions? Do you have a burden for the unreached people in different parts of the word? Do you have a burning desire in your heart to spread the Good news to the 'lost' and to share the love of Christ with other people?

Well, if that is you, there will be one in January 2013 in Uganda specifically Karamoja, it is carried out annually and we have always had people from different countries come for this mission.

Please contact me if you would like to go for this mission so that i can refer you to the Organizers( USA Team coordinator or E3 Uganda)

Be blessed

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Aug, 2012 02:12 AM

Shamah... Thanks. I would love to be a part of it someday. I know you are just a message away sis:) I shall also be praying for this happening mission. So nice to see people posting on this forum page. God bless.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Mar, 2013 01:03 AM

Hello there Shamah! i am surfing christian websites and landed here cdf. do you this mission trip to Uganda annually? i am considering myself to go with your team next year godwilling! can we keep in touch? that we may know more about missions in action.

God bless you so richly!

To the nations!

Please pray for the Shalom of Jerusalem!