Author Thread: Last Message to Ari - Sorry Guys Just wanted to make sure she sees this
Admin

Last Message to Ari - Sorry Guys Just wanted to make sure she sees this
Posted : 12 Aug, 2012 10:01 AM

Ok. I think now you are in a better position and it seems like my duty here is over. I see you have started drinking socially (saw that on another profile).I found this profile of yours after googling only(after you left okcupid) At the same time, i found some other profiles which had your descriptions, which made me confused. Any way i am sorry for making you feel bad, and also i want to say that what i had was so real and a lot of effort and descipline was put.

I am not sure whether you will see this message even. Anyway it doesn't matter now. What matters is that i was honest with you. I was also hopeless romantic.

I agree that i am not one of this century's great minds.

But i do learn alot using google(have already learnt alot).

Have a nice life Ariella. I really do mean it.

Bye then.

View Profile
History
Last Message to Ari - Sorry Guys Just wanted to make sure she sees this
Posted : 13 Aug, 2012 06:52 AM

Ok. I think now you are in a better position and it seems like my duty here is over. I see you have started(13AUG2012 - should be "stated") drinking socially (saw that on another profile).I found this profile of yours after googling only(after you left okcupid) At the same time, i found some other profiles which had your descriptions, which made me confused. Any way i am sorry for making you feel bad, and also i want to say that what i had was so real and a lot of effort and descipline was put.

I am not sure whether you will see this message even. Anyway it doesn't matter now. What matters is that i was honest with you. I was also hopeless romantic.

I agree that i am not one of this century's great minds.

But i do learn alot using google(have already learnt alot). - Just wanted to reply to your statement.

Have a nice life Ariella.

Good Bye then.