Author Thread: The ONE most attractive thing in a woman?
Admin

The ONE most attractive thing in a woman?
Posted : 6 Mar, 2009 09:22 AM

Okay guys, only honest opinions. No telling them what they want to hear. If you do someone on here will call you on it.

I am not talking about first impressions, I mean after you have started to get to know a woman, what is the one thing that is so attractive to you, that you will decide that she is the one for you? You know we all have that one thing, that will make us overlook a multitude of other things. That is what I want to hear about.

Be honest,

Leon

YHWHsavesDotcom

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2009 11:02 AM

The most attractive thing that our Master is looking for from His precious Bride (us), as attested to by the Drama Script of Love, the Bible...and I assure you it is VERY ATTRACTIVE to Him, is OBEDIENCE. If she loves him, she will OBEY him. And that my friend is the TRUE aphrodisiac of Love for a man. We are created in his image to become LIKE HIM.

The problem is there are many who would USURP HIS AUTHORITY and by so doing, pervert the very structure of authority which has its beginning in the home and works OUTWARD from there to pervert the entire society and WORLD around us. YHWH's commands are PURE LOVE but they are quite foreign to us today as we have not yet learned the lesson of PREFERRING the 'slap of truth' over the 'kiss of deceipt'. It's a tough but essential lesson to learn if we wish to leave our old ways behind and follow him in obedience which IS our ultimate expression of our LOVE for him and who he IS.

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2009 12:22 PM

Hi Leon,

For me, it takes more than just "one thing" to make up my mind. It's a whole package. My former pastor said one time..."the problem with men is that when it comes to a woman they will fall in love with her dimples and then marry the whole woman". LOL Some men can get caught up in just one attribute of a godly woman and forget the rest.

Ultimately, if everything else is in order, it will take her genuine love of our Lord and her faithfulness to Him and to His written word that will seal the deal. BUT....included within that context is that she genuinely demonstrates her love for Christ by her love for other people and is not selfish.

Of course being a good kisser won't hurt matters either. LOL

Blessings!

Walter

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2009 12:35 PM

Amen Walter! I feel the same way. To me it is, I have to see Christ in her in EVERY aspect of her life. I couldn't care less about her past before coming to Christ, it is her walk since then that matters. And it has to be demonstrated by actions, and not just words. When I can see that, I know that everything else is unimportant by comparison.

Blessings,

Leon

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2009 12:52 PM

Awww, yall are so sweet!!! :angel:

Good catch Lydia!! LOL!! :applause:

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Mar, 2009 12:49 PM

Well two answers. The one thing that would make me overlook some negative things after I had gotten to know a person and things were going well would be how much they were into me. I would want to be with a person who displayed by their actions how much they enjoyed being around me.

From a physical standpoint I find a woman's neck very attractive.

mlthomas

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Mar, 2009 02:43 PM

For me I would have to say her FOUNDATION and PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP with God. That is the most attractive thing to me is a Confident women who know who

she is in Christ.

That is the ultimate package.:hearts::hearts:

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Mar, 2009 04:25 PM

Amen Brother Mike. There is nothing more beautiful than that in a woman.

Wlt1 thanks for posting, brother.

Blessings,

Leon

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Mar, 2009 02:05 PM

Good answers men. Keep them coming.

n7ekg

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Mar, 2009 05:51 AM

And how do you know who she is really? I know a number of women who claim they are solid Christians, but fail the test. Christ summed it up in Matthew 7:20, and Paul summed them up in his letter to the Galatians in chapter 5, verses 22 and 23.

If a woman demonstrates hatred, lack of self-control/fits of rage, jealousy (or tries to make a man jealous), discord and dissension, then she obviously is not led by the Spirit, but by the flesh or by the adversary, no matter how beautiful she is on the outside.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Mar, 2009 12:50 PM

Could you explain what you mean? Are you saying that you cannot tell if a woman's heart is seated in God?

Blessings,

Leon

Page : 1 2 3