Author Thread: The ONE most attractive thing in a woman?
Admin

The ONE most attractive thing in a woman?
Posted : 6 Mar, 2009 09:22 AM

Okay guys, only honest opinions. No telling them what they want to hear. If you do someone on here will call you on it.

I am not talking about first impressions, I mean after you have started to get to know a woman, what is the one thing that is so attractive to you, that you will decide that she is the one for you? You know we all have that one thing, that will make us overlook a multitude of other things. That is what I want to hear about.

Be honest,

Leon

n7ekg

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Mar, 2009 02:06 PM

Hi, Leon! What I'm saying is, you can tell where a person's heart is, who they are, by looking at their fruits... and the fruits of the spirit in a woman is the most attractive thing of all...

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Mar, 2009 03:50 PM

Amen, brother. I have to agree with that. When you see the love of the Lord shining forth from a woman, that is a beautiful thing.

Blessings,

Leon

pick_up_the_cross

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Mar, 2009 06:32 PM

To be quite honest with you Leon the most attractive thing in a woman is knowing that she loves me for exactly who I am! Knowing that she loves me encourages me to make the necessary sacrifices in order to provide for us. Knowing that she loves me simply makes it easier to love her as Christ loved the Church. Knowing that I have a partner, a true woman to stand by my side actually increases my own view of my self worth. I'm being honest here guys knowing that I have a woman like that is proof that God fills your cup till its overflowing. Ps 27:13 says "I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living." A woman who loves you is just that proof! Well at least to me it is.

:peace:

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Mar, 2009 07:05 PM

Pick up,

I am not going to disagree with you. I think all of those things are important, but I think it all comes down to the type of woman she is, whether she will do those things or not. I think only a true woman of God will display those qualities you are talking about.

Blessings,

Leon

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Mar, 2009 07:35 AM

It's Gregg here and I am new to this forum, but not new to giving my two cents lol. A very interesting question that a lot of us ask. Personally, I have a top ten, so it would be a little difficult for me to name just ONE. But, one quality that is attractive to me and very important----dedication.

It is a virtue that has been lost, misunderstood and under-appreciated. The attitude that I have found amongst fellow Christians is "Well, it's too much hard work." "It's a lot of work." Blah blah blah, yakety yak. Excuses like those are manifested from hearts that have no desire make a relationship work. I have many spiritual mothers and fathers in my life. And the one quality that I find that sticks out in their marriages, is their dedication.

Now, I'm not talking about blind, mindless dedication that feels more like drudgery or even slavery. No. I mean a dedication that is manifested from God through the individual that says to their beloved "I'm here because I CHOOSE to be here. I doing this because I CHOOSE to do this. I love you because I CHOOSE to."

Ruth, is a GREAT example of a dedicated woman. A lot of women pray for a Boaz.....men, pray for a Ruth:prayingm:

Dedication is not what others expect of you, it is what you can freely give to others. God bless you

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Mar, 2009 09:10 AM

Great answer Gregg. Welcome to the forums.

Blessings,

Leon

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Mar, 2009 01:16 PM

Hi everyone ,I am glad to know -there are still some -godly men who -here who does not lust after any woman,keep it up.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Mar, 2009 05:45 PM

are y'all being 100 percent serious? because yeah, i think a christian guy is very attractive, but his christianity is not the first thing i am attracted to, that's for sure...he has to be at least attractive to me in some sort of way...i dont know. maybe its just me, but i feel like most of y'all are just saying what girls want to hear. haha.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Mar, 2009 08:41 PM

Time will tell, grasshoppa....Yes....Time will tell.

LOL!! Good one, Starr!

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Mar, 2009 10:28 PM

Star,

When I was your age, it was all about looks. After my hormones settled down, I realized I didn't really like the women I had been dating. Yes, they were gorgeous, but, like me at the time, they were not nice people. Even then I realized that there had to be some depth to them or it would never work.

Now, after giving my life to Christ, I have such a love for God that nothing can compare to that. When I see a sister who is in love with God, that glow of joy that she has is more attractive than any beauty queen. I can't describe it, you just have to see it for yourself.

God bless,

Leon

Page : 1 2 3