Author Thread: CALLING ALL VIRGINS...women and men!!!
Admin

CALLING ALL VIRGINS...women and men!!!
Posted : 24 Aug, 2012 11:10 PM

Please respond only if you've never slept with anyone and have been a FIRM believer for at least 10 years. By the way, I'm still pure it that way, so please don't be afraid to give an honest answer. :)

I have a serious question that I would like answered by the young women and young men who are virgins.

Does your purity mean anything to you when it comes to seeking a spouse??? In other words...is it at all important to you that you find someone who is also sexually pure like yourself???

PLEASE ANSWER WITH A SIMPLE "YES" OR "NO" type answer if possible. THANKS!!! :)

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Aug, 2012 12:47 AM

I am, and no.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Aug, 2012 09:01 AM

Me too,but no here as well.

AHeartUnderWords

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Aug, 2012 01:31 PM

I am as well, and no.

bcpianogal

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Aug, 2012 06:34 PM

I am a virgin. Yes, I would prefer to find someone who is also a virgin, but I can think of many cases in which it simply wouldn't matter.

(Sorry, I know that was more than a Yes or No answer, but it's far more complicated than that.)

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Aug, 2012 10:40 PM

Tick...tick...but young...hope 25 years is ok.

No from me, too.

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Aug, 2012 04:51 PM

I am and to answer your question, it is not a deal-breaker if my future spouse isn't, as long as he doesn't pressure me to do so, while in the season of courtship.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Aug, 2012 01:27 AM

Yes

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Aug, 2012 03:04 PM

Yes I am a virgin, and to whether it matters? Yes and No. I wouldn't judge the person if they weren't a virgin. I would prefer if they were though. For me it says something about the womans integrity and who she is as a person. I could understand though if she lost her virginity before she became a Christian.....

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Sep, 2012 12:41 PM

yes, and yes (but also no... it's only a hope, not a need)

Kirandio

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Sep, 2012 09:52 PM

Well our society has 2 dominating world views: the Christian world view and the secular evolution world view. In both world views you only live your life once.

In school we were educated on the dangers of STDs and that the best way to avoid them is through abstinence. (That was about 3 years before I became a believer.)

I had decided in my heart that I would wait until having that monogamous relationship. After all, all it takes is sleeping with the wrong person ONCE can result in getting something like AIDS that would shorten one's life, or a person can get others that have their own discomfort and danger as well.

Of course, being a believer purity is even more important, not that it ever wasn't.

So given my statements above, this is something that I think is very important to look for in a spouse. It certainly is important for me.

Page : 1 2 3