Author Thread: Evolution or Creation: False paradigm synthesized by TRUTH
YHWHsavesDotcom

View Profile
History
Evolution or Creation: False paradigm synthesized by TRUTH
Posted : 6 Mar, 2009 12:12 PM

I have found a VERY BIBLICAL truth which makes the FALSE PARADIGM of 'creation vs. evolution' to be MOOT.

In a nutshell: If the Seventh Day Sabbath is a FUTURE EVENT as Hebrews 4 CLEARLY TEACHES, then we are still in the 6th day of man AWAITING the end of that 'day' when we will be declared VERY GOOD just before entering the seventh day sabbath at the end of created time and matter but before entering the 8th day eternal reality for which this womb of time and matter exists as a TEMPORARY STATE. Flesh is circumcised as we enter the 8th day.

This really is the only interpretation any rational, reasonable mind must conclude after looking at the ALL of the details of the Script rather than FOLLOWING THE TRADITIONS AND ERRORS OF MEN.

Reading the Creation Account we see that the sun (from which we derive our concept of a 'day') was not created until the 4th day of the Creation Account. Ergo, the days of the Creation Account CAN NOT be 'solar days' consisting of 24 hours as a day is understood to be from OUR PERSPECTIVE. The Script itself gives indication that His 'day' is beyond our frame of referential experience. Rather, this account is given from the CREATOR'S PERSPECTIVE and HIS determination of TIME is what is important for us to understand. This is why we must 'renew' our minds by learning and PRACTICING the TRUTH and taking captive EVERY IDEA that would exalt itself against the knowledge of YHWH...even supposedly sacrosanct traditional and cultural errors that may bring us into DIRECT CONFLICT with the ENTIRE DECEIVED WORLD!

Since then, a 'day' in the Creation Account could not possibly consist of a 'solar day' (the world's perspective), then suffice it to say that a 'Creation Day' may certainly consist of 'epochs' of time whose duration in terms of the sun, whether solar days, solar years or solar cycles lasting thousands of years, we have no verifiable means to measure since the first three days of the Creation Account had NO visible indication of the existence of those spheres and the light that they emit. It was only on the Fourth Day that He caused their light to be seen. It was not until the FOURTH DAY that the sun, moon and stars were COMMANDED to be used by man as the CALENDAR IN THE SKY by which man is to make his 'appointments.' The world also does not understand or obey THIS COMMAND because the Script tells us that the Villain attempts to 'change the laws AND TIMES' given from YHWH.

Since that FOURTH DAY of the Creation Account, the Sun, Moon, and Stars (constellations) were given to man as YHWH's IMMUTABLE 'Calendar in the Sky' for his Bride to use as a tool in the DIVISION OF TIME. But again, the perspective from which we MUST UNDERSTAND the Creation Week account to be pointing to is not from a THIS 'worldly' perspective but a HIS 'worldly' perspective! When we understand the truth regarding the creation story from his perspective as we should, the paradigm of �creation� vs. �evolution� is seen as invalid and therefore MOOT.

To bring this into full congruency with the other themes which guide our interpretation of the Script we see in the first 34 verses of Genesis we have the first HIS STORY OVERVIEW in the Creation Account. It is here that we are given the purpose and goal of man's creation. The entire history of matter and its construct of time as we understand 'life' to be are contained within those Seven Days. Creation (and time) is encased within Eternity (which is YHWH) as a womb inside a mother; and we are forming in the womb NOW.

The gestation period for this perfectly developed child (Body of Messiah) is six days. After the child grows to become a fully developed Body she separates from her harlot mother and Tyrant Father (who really turn out to have kidnapped her and held her captive through IGNORANCE) to become one with her NEW Head the Messiah at the end of the sixth day. Together they form the Bride of YHWH and consummate their mutual love in the Seventh Day Sabbath to become ONE Symbiotic whole with YHWH. This is the Gospel�the very purpose of Creation. By faith in ALL these promises we have the ability to become ONE with them today! After this Seventh Day Sabbath/Marriage Ceremony, Time and Creation cease to exist as we now understand them to be and we enter the Eighth Day Eternal Kingdom.

Again, after this Seventh Day when the Perfect Bride is consummated as One with YHWH, time and creation as we know it cease to exist and is therefore cut off (circumcised) as we enter the 8th day Eternal Reality. Flesh cannot enter the Kingdom of YHWH. YHWH wants a perfect nation/bride to join him in Eternity when this Creation Week Drama is finished. Until it is finished and the Bride fully grown and joined to her head, NOT ONE THING IN THE SCRIPT WILL DISAPPEAR! It will happen exactly as it is written with or without your cognizant participation. You can not stop or change it...all you can do is GET WITH THE MARRIAGE PROGRAM; or enjoy your life steeped in deception now and suffer great shame as a fool later...an eternal fool...when all deception is swept away as promised and only THIS REALITY REMAINS. Wake up before it's too late!

Time, Space and Matter all have their existence in YHWH. From that 'womb' he is creating Man (male and female) who, as a Righteous Nation of people under their Righteous King, becomes his Bride and enters the TRUE REALITY for which we are being created NOW. As man is created in His Image, we can see that as YHWH's Bride we are being drawn 'from his side' as it were. Why? Why are we here? Because it was not good for YHWH to be alone; that is WHY he created Man �in his image.� He is showing us that he is looking for a (righteous nation) Bride to share his eternal realm with. LOVE MUST SHARE...but evil cannot share, it can only TAKE. If love shares with evil it is not reciprocal and therefore is NOT GOOD and must be shown as such. That is why evil, suffering, and injustice exist for a time IN THIS WORLD. YHWH wants us to CHOOSE HIM and His Righteousness which he has shown us on the Universal Stage and by so doing, BRING HIM GLORY!

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Apr, 2009 10:10 PM

Your statements, while well presented, do not necessarily make the argument of creation versus evolution moot. If YHWH created the world in a series of "days" that are each an unspecifiable amount of time, then the creation vs evolution myth simply becomes more complex, not merely moot. The reason for this is because if each day lasts an epoch, then there could have been a Big Bang, only unlike secular theories, this Big Bang would have been caused by YHWH when he created "light" in the third verse of Genesis 1. Even worse, but in order for each day to last an epoch, YHWH almost has to have used evolution in creating the plants on the third day as seen in verses 11 and 12 of Genesis 1. If YHWH had not used evolution but a "day" is as a thousand days, then He created plants that were able to survive for thousands of days without the sun to determine day and night. I am not saying He could not do that, because He most certainly could but I am just trying explain how your statements make the problem more and not less complex. Mankind will always want to understand their past, even if it is "moot" and in doing so they will seek to know the truth, whether that truth is that YHWH used evolution to bring about the creation of everything on this earth or whether He created everything with a virtual snap of His fingers, in an instant.

I personally believe that even if we are still in the middle of the sixth day as you say, that YHWH still completed the acts of the first 5 days in something resembling as short of a period of time as what we know as a day. I believe that all of the mysteries currently being pondered by archeologists and paleoanthropologists can be explained through YHWH and His Word. Modern scientists refuse to take into consideration that there is a God of some sort and as such they persist in believing in the hypothetical assumptions and guess-work that requires almost as much effort to believe as believing that there is a God. I don't believe in evolution and I don't believe YHWH used it to create humankind even though it is possible He could have. But that doesn't change the fact that if the "days" of Genesis 1 are really more than a day as we know it, creation versus evolution is still something that people will argue about. People are stubborn and don't like to change their beliefs, oftentimes even when presented with proof that their beliefs are wrong. Since we have no firm proof, or at least proof as the world would see it, to support either the idea of epochal days or creation or even secular evolution, people will believe what they want to believe.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2009 12:37 AM

Interesting.... Did anyone ever read a book called Darwin's black box? Its by Michel Behie who is a biochemist. I don't think that he knows the lord, but he does not Belive evolution holds water either. In his book he proves many evolutionary theories wrong.

Here's the catch.... Because He did not offer another theory in place of evolution, the world makes due with what they prefer. That is... as long as it's not about God.

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Jul, 2011 01:29 AM

According to a 1991 Gallup Poll, of the scientists and engineers in the US, only about 5% were creationists. Considering only those working in the relevant fields of earth and life sciences, there are about 480,000 scientists, but only about 700 believe in "creation-science" or consider it a valid theory (Robinson 1995). This means that less than 0.15 percent of relevant scientists believe in creationism. And that is just in the US, which has more creationists than any other industrialized country. In other countries, the number of scientists who accept creationism drops to less than one tenth of 1 percent.

This was in 1991, way before the human genome project, after which evolution was basically established as a fact. No real scientist denies the fact of evolution anymore. The debate is over. Face it.

My question is, no one in this discussion (and I would venture to say on this site) is a scientist. I am not a science major but I took some hard sciences in college and even that was very challenging. I can't even imagine how difficult it must be to get a PhD in science. Imagine all the writing, publishing work, thousands of pages and articles to read; it's ridiculously difficult.

What astonishes me is the sheer arrogance of certain religious people without any serious training in the sciences who dare stand up to the whole, world-wide academic institution of science, and who dare to say that scientists are wrong on evolution because of [insert creationist argument].

Seriously, don't you think scientists have thought of that objection? Just imagine, hundreds of thousands of evolutionary biologists around the world who devote their daily lives ONLY to the study of evolution--and they all come to the same basic consensus. Don't you think they've thought of your silly creationist objections? Seriously.

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Jul, 2011 01:30 AM

Also, I recommend John Walton's book "The Lost World of Genesis One"