Author Thread: Believers are the temple of God
Admin

Believers are the temple of God
Posted : 2 Sep, 2012 06:40 AM

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

2 Corninthians 6:14

Often times we as "Christians" have So many preferences for the One we want to share our life with. Is this really following what God wants for Us? Could this be why so many are still alone and searching for the Right One for them?

Should we not be more concerned about the Person of Choice just being a Believer in Christ; rather than how tall, attractive, educated, and how much money they have?

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Sep, 2012 08:54 AM

Should we not be more concerned about the Person of Choice just being a Believer in Christ; rather than if they have a real good paying job, Nice home, homeowner, New car, great body, not divorced, No children, No debts..etc etc the List goes on. :rolleyes:

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Sep, 2012 08:43 PM

Absolutely! As far as material things... they are just that.. There is nothing in those things that can hold or keep a relationship together. And if a relationship is based on those things, what happens should those things be lost or taken away?

Bridgit

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Sep, 2012 06:21 PM

Yes, I agree. I would definitely choose to have a long term relationship with someone who is a believer in the Bible and a follower of Christ. Someone who lives by faith, in the Spirit and endeavor to serve God and glorify Him in his life. I'd like him to be at my spiritual level or higher.

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Sep, 2012 07:42 PM

"ExceedingJoy",

I agree...