Author Thread: Daily Contest: Men's Top Picks of Beautiful Women on CDFF "Day 1 of 700". (Ladies, trusting you not to look -- thank you for your integrity & honesty.)
Admin

Daily Contest: Men's Top Picks of Beautiful Women on CDFF "Day 1 of 700". (Ladies, trusting you not to look -- thank you for your integrity & honesty.)
Posted : 12 Sep, 2012 10:20 PM

Hey Men of CDFF,

Here's the Daily Contest rules:

1. Pick one of your Favorite women on CDFF -- based on y-o-u-r personal criteria. Only 1 female per day (each day starts at 12:00 am).

2. Please Use This Thread -- just click on "Submit" or "Post" at the bottom of the last entry of the day. *We dont want 700 different threads ... that would be confusing.

3. Have the days go in order: "Day 1 of 700" winning contestant is already chosen. You get to choose "Day 2 of 700" ... "Day 3 of 700" ... etc.

4. Feel free to comment / compliment any woman during the day.

5. Be polite, courteous, wholesome (and virile).

6. Keep it clean -- God is watching.

7. In case of (~) simultaneous daily entries ... the earlier time wins. The second entry needs to contact Administration and have them Delete the later entry. *Hint: if you enter at 12:00 am the next day, you should be successful.

Hope that covers everything. Have fun :party:

Here we go:

"Day 1 of 700" winner is Sadie123 (think thats the username -- remember to check guys ...)

What makes Sadie123 so special?

1. She is hygienic, personable and beautiful -- what a great face :applause:

2. She is peaceful & devout -- just like Mary in the NT: "Behold, the bondslave of the Lord; be it done to me according to your word." (Luke 1:38)

3. She is feminine, fashionable, exercises regulary and has a wonderful singing voice :ribbit: Also, she has lots of grace.

4. Happy searching Sadie123 and God bless.

Next post is "Day 2 of 700" :party:

View Profile
History
Daily Contest: Men's Top Picks of Beautiful Women on CDFF "Day 1 of 700". (Ladies, trusting you not to look -- thank you for your integrity & honesty.)
Posted : 13 Sep, 2012 08:11 PM

I found this thread to be quite interesting. I realize that what I am about to say might not be popular and I am sure a lot of folks will disagree with me. Having said that, I think the entire premise of this thread is walking a line that borders on being inappropriate to a woman of God. For me, it feels like it has the potential to "objectify" the ladies. I have a feeling that if I, as a man, feel this way some of the women here will, too.

I realize that you have chosen your words carefully in the description of this "contest". However, praising ladies for being fit, slender,exercising, being fashionable, etc. just seems to put an emphasis on the wrong things, in my opinion.

Sorry to rain on your parade.

Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD , she shall be praised.' Prov 31:30

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Sep, 2012 08:44 PM

Hmmmmmmm ... (First, does something in the title say, "Ladies, trusting you not to look -- thank you for your integrity & honesty?" Secondly, men can choose a 'beautiful' women "based on y-o-u-r criteria" (i.e. men can choose t-h-e-i-r heart's desires/qualities they like. Thirdly, read Song of Solomon -- initial, mutual, emphatic, *external emphasis -- with a love -- and God guided, I would suppose -- foundation.

Okay guys, I see your'e getting used to the Daily Contest (or are doing wholesome and masculine things). No problem :glow: I'll keep the Daily Contest moving while you transition in.

Day 2 of 700 :party:

Today's Daily Contest winner is tinamae1979. Tina hails from the 'City of Angels' (Los Angeles, California). Southern California is blessed to have her Christian influence and carefree smile. Also, Tina is noted for her optimism, planning, healthy skin, modesty and her flexible personality.

God bless Tina with her heart's desires for a West Coast Dish-Network (WCDN) winner.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Sep, 2012 08:55 PM

Brother, what do you think will be accomplished with this thread? It's a sincere question.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Sep, 2012 03:36 PM

Day 3 of 700 :party:

Today's Daily Contest winner is a wonderful Christian gal from the West Coast. Her name is "slimberry". She is very careful with her diet and joyfully exercises regularly to maintain her slender figure. "Ta-tanya" [might be her name ... ???] is beautiful... loves & enjoys people... is very socialable...down to earth... modest... and is *delightfully humorous :laugh:

Ta-tanya loves kittens and takes time out of her busy schedule (pronounced 'shedule'; Britain) to volunteer at the local cat shelter. The shelter manager, M. Carothers (formerly from Kazakhstan), praises Ta-tanya for her dedicated & selfless effort to find homes for the '�������� � ��������� �����fluffy' (fluffy and homeless kittens). Miss Carothers says, "Ta-tanya is a Godsend. She's spent many '�� �������' (evenings) careing for the kittens ... on the phones fundraising for them ... and using new marketing strategies to find the helpless kittens homes."

So, God bless "slimbery" for her love of all things. May God bless her with a wonderful, careing, Godly, handsome and hygienic Christian man. :angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Sep, 2012 02:11 AM

Day 4 of 700 :party:

Today's blessed Daily Contest lucky winner is a loving & stylish mother from the East Coast. Her name is "heavenlyrose1175" -- perhaps her name is ... "Celeste"? [It might be .. go with the flow.] Anyway, Celeste is virtuous, devout, very humble, has attractive blonde hair, enjoys being positive, is sweet, penitent, understanding, moral, innocent --yet animated, a good friend, loving and has a laid back personality.

Her pastor (and his giddy/enamored wife) ofter remark that Celeste is, "unblemished, unpolluted, unsmudged, unsoiled, unspotted, unstained, unsullied, uncontaminated, uninfected, unpolluted, unsullied and untarnished." They also say that she is "one of the cleanest women in the state! She feels compelled to keep a sparkling clean house and is always busily...busily -- yet happily -- sterilizing items around her home again and again.

Celeste is looking for a very understanding, compassionate, sympathetic, affectionate, communicative, heterosexual, responsible, financially secure, strong, wonderful, celestial, nature loving beau who is a good match for her and her very healthy [disease-free] children.

So, let's pray for God to bless "heavenlyrose1175" for her artistic and sanitary skills. May God bless Celeste with an understanding, tall, dark, very clean and handsome Christian man.