Author Thread: The World's Ugliest Woman
rejuvenatedme

View Profile
History
The World's Ugliest Woman
Posted : 18 Sep, 2012 07:35 AM

I believe that beauty goes beyond the mere physical outlook of any human. Some people may look stunning on the outside, but their inner being is a mess, filled with coals of fire and evil thoughts. Hence, we should not judge a book by it's cover. Because someone dresses rough, that doesn't make him a mad man. This is also one of the basic problems with stereotyping.

The world of Lizzie Valesquez has always been challenging, but instead of her to wallow in thoughts of 'why am I created like this?" she made herself a promise to change the world with her unique figure. She has written two motivational books already. In one of the books, she urged her lookers not to mope less and live long, but to stop looking and start living.

To read more about the motivational speaker known as the "World's Ugliest Woman":

Click this>>>>>>www.quotethisnote.blogspot.com

Read, comment, share and subscribe. Thanks.

WifeSeeker

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Sep, 2012 04:50 PM

Dear new friend Lizzie,

God says that YOU (yes you) are a Gift from God. There is one man who needs YOU, who will love only you. You will complete him. He cannot be the man God intends him to be without YOU!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Man was alone and incomplete. God said, It is not good for man to be alone. God could have made that man anything in the universe, He made a woman to be a wife, as a Gift from God. Genesis, Chapter 2, verses 18-25. Just as God made Eve for that first man, God has created you to be another Gift from God. Please allow God to show you, you are a Gift from God. Was Eve a mistake? No. Are you a mistake? NO! :yay:

God has one man for you who needs you desperately, but may not know it. :zzzz:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

But you must admit that God is deeply in love with you. God created you exactly as HE wants you. You are perfect in His sight. You are His beautiful woman. God has a wonderful plan for your life. It does not include you being used, abused and cast aside. There is one man who needs you, who will love only you. You will complete him. He cannot be the man God intends him to be without you. You are God�s Gift: :peace: Your Prayer:

Heavenly Father, You love me. You created me as I am, a beautiful woman, perfect in Your sight. I am Your special gift. You have a glorious plan for my life, but my sin separates me from Your love and Your plan for me. Worse, my sin earns me eternal death. But Jesus loves me so much, HE came to pay my death penalty. When my death penalty was announced. HE died on the cross to pay my death penalty. Jesus rose from the dead to prove He could do this for me. I have to choose: to pay my own death penalty, or accept the death of Jesus in my place? Thank You Jesus for dying in my place. Please cleanse and forgive me. I repent and turn from sin to Jesus. I accept His death for me. I ask Jesus Christ into my life. I now receive Jesus Christ into my heart and life, as my Savior and only Lord. I receive Gods forgiveness, cleansing and deliverance. I am no longer separated from God. I am a child of God. I am ready to be a Gift from God. This I pray in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

:bouncy:

Although I am not looking for the love of my life right now, I believe God wanted you who is reading this to know how much HE cares for you. And that HE has a wonderful plan for your life. But now you have heard it from a man friend.

May God now bless your search for that one,

:peace:

:waving:

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Oct, 2012 12:52 PM

Thank you for sharing this from a mans heart to women,,

Mike_1986

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Feb, 2013 07:54 PM

Hey thanks for that! What an encouraging story once I looked into that. God is truly wonderful in what He can do in our lives, despite any circumstances we face.