Marry me?
Posted : 29 Dec, 2012 03:45 AM

huh..cmae...

is it a joke or jz a mere fun trip...

View Profile
History
Marry me?
Posted : 29 Dec, 2012 04:13 AM

I read her profile and she seems to flaky for me.

:excited:

View Profile
History
Marry me?
Posted : 29 Dec, 2012 10:19 PM

Oh come now, it would be a fulfilled dream to have a lovely woman like her in a guy's arms!

View Profile
History
Marry me?
Posted : 30 Dec, 2012 04:57 AM

Would it?

I married such for outward appearence and she tore down our family with her own hands.

Beware of the beauty of a woman because it could captivate you and lead you astray.

Look more for a woman still in spirit and sitting at the feet of Jesus. Then you found treasure.

View Profile
History
Marry me?
Posted : 30 Dec, 2012 06:23 AM

That's a nasty thing to say about someone, especially on a Christian site where we should be building each other up and not tearing them down. Who says an attractive woman is all about appearance? Or that what you see as "shady" might not be insecurity? Would these not be good opportunities to help someone or refuse to comment?

I thought I would come to this site to meet positive people...

View Profile
History
Marry me?
Posted : 30 Dec, 2012 06:38 AM

Sorry if you missread me I was responding to CK08877's comment above.

That is exaclty what i was seeking to do encourage. The OP is a very beautiful young woman but only she knows her own values and what is valued on the inside is far more important than the value of the outward appearence, right?

We men especially young men can fall for a beautiful smile and lovely body of a woman without knowing who she is. We can give the appearence of love to a young lady and she will eat it all up most times.

Just be careful with your focus please......

View Profile
History
Marry me?
Posted : 30 Dec, 2012 09:55 AM

I like this thread question = Marry me?

It shows a higher character - even if it might just be a Freudian slip :glow:

It is not really a proposal of marriage, just as if I were to ask a woman if she would be willing to marry me?

On a site like this we do ask other people if they are interested in a casual relationship, or do they want a long term relationship, or are you interested in finding a marriage partner?

Especially being posted and asked by the young and pretty 20 year old girl, as it shows her Christian priority as being pointed in the better direction.

I would prefer to meet women on here (my own age group) who would be willing to marry me - but that would not giving them my proposal of marriage.

James

mithridates

View Profile
History
Marry me?
Posted : 30 Dec, 2012 03:36 PM

*insert generic over-serious comment which fails to grasp the silliness of the original post*

CMae

View Profile
History
Marry me?
Posted : 31 Dec, 2012 04:08 AM

well my post could be either a joke or if you're too intelligent, you wont take it literally hehe:winksmile: my point is, no one wants to marry a stranger and despite all these "instant stuff" there's no "instant marriage" there could be "instant love" but it's different from "pure love"..and i have to agree that the senses may be deceiving .. who wants to marry a good looking person with a sh*ty personality:toomuch: but it'll be a bonus if you marry a good looking person haha

Page : 1 2 3