Author Thread: What are the 3 main attributes you look for in a man?
Admin

What are the 3 main attributes you look for in a man?
Posted : 29 Dec, 2012 02:48 AM

This question is very user-specific but would love to hear some thoughts on this.

God bless!

reboquioEmz

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Dec, 2012 12:59 PM

1.kingdom seeker -a man who is seeking God�s will as the Bible says, �But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all thesethings will be added to you� (Matthew 6:33).

2. A man of intergrity- a man who has a consistency of action based not on his emotions nor follows his heart. Jeremiah 17:9 say's "The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?"

3. unmarried man

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Dec, 2012 06:45 AM

I'm not going to say a man of God because that's fairly obvious, since I chose to come here. There are some optional things though.

I like a guy who really knows what he wants. Someone that doesn't have all the answers but has the drive to figure some out to do what he and God want. A sense a humor is always attractive (I LOVE to laugh), but maturity and seriousness when needed is a huge plus.

But also a guy who has the gall to deal with me. I'm REALLY silly and have sudden desires to try something new or do something crazy in public, but my business attitude is a very serious one. Dealing with that takes the verge of insanity that I find attractive .

softballfan

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Dec, 2012 05:16 PM

A must is an honest, non-smoking, Christain man. However, these 3 alone don't really even scratch the surface. I'm also looking for someone that I can talk to for hours, is caring, great with kids (or at least my kid). Someone that can make me laugh but knows when to be serious. Someone that is taller than me. Etc. There isn't a shortcut in having a few attributes to ensure a connection.

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Dec, 2012 05:25 PM

1. A man as in love with Jesus as I am, who's willing to go where ever God calls us to go

2. A man who's as active and spontaneous as I am. I rarely plan ahead lol and I'm always on the go (jamming out to extremely loud music: disciple, TFK, LaCrae, Trip Lee, Tobymac)

3. A man who doesn't mind that I'm not betty crocker or susie homemaker. I rarely cook, I don't really like to cook, my apt walls are bare, I tell people I'm undomesticated lol.

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Dec, 2012 07:46 PM

Found this great article and its related to the topic :)

http://bible.org/seriespage/qualities-godly-mate

CMae

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Dec, 2012 09:00 PM

pure, honest, and able to love.

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jan, 2013 12:35 PM

1 be kind!

2 see the funny in life

3e willing to work for what you want.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jan, 2013 10:07 PM

Nothing is more attractive than a man who knows what he wants.

Bridgit

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jan, 2013 03:27 PM

- maturity

- good character

- romantic

Godly is a given. :rolleyes:

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jan, 2013 03:52 AM

Its good to hear so many diverse opinions :)

Page : 1 2