Author Thread: The way to a man's Heart
Peeches39

View Profile
History
The way to a man's Heart
Posted : 2 Jan, 2013 11:32 PM

Before the saying would go like "The way to a man's heart is through his Stomach!"

I wonder what it is today coz i don't thnk it still applies.

Tulip89

View Profile
History
The way to a man's Heart
Posted : 3 Jan, 2013 12:01 PM

Well, I've cooked for myself for the last 6 years, which means I've gotten really good at it.

The way to a man's heart is to be exactly what that particular man is looking for.

View Profile
History
The way to a man's Heart
Posted : 3 Jan, 2013 12:51 PM

My opinion, and I see it as correct for many other Men too, is that the way to any Man's heart is a Woman showing courage.

As like just a few months ago I met a Woman who made it clear that she liked me and we were at a public place which we both liked and we are near the same age and we talked real nicely together and I asked if we might go out to dinner some time which she happily said yes - so then at last I finally asked her to give me her phone number so then I could call her, and she got afraid and said she did not really know me that well to give out her phone number, and of course I said that was okay as maybe we would meet at that same place again some time which she seemed happy that we would.

So we never met again, and I have no way to contact her, and I am now afraid that if I do meet her again then she might think that I am stalking her - which I would become sick if any woman ever even accused me of such a thing.

Another real life example is that I exchanged messages to a Lady on a different (secular) dating website and we lived close near each other which she said she liked that too, but when I asked her for us to meet at a nice local restaurant then she never wrote back to say no or to say anything. Of course I know it is the pressure of meeting some new person - but it is pressure for me too as I do not know what kind of Woman she might really be.

I realize that there are lots of crazy and dangerous people in this world, and I do know that females are more vulnerable, so the only way to make anything of value to happen then the Lady needs to find the courage to step out of her defenses and take some reasonable chances.

I say that a big part of the problem is that very many if not the vast majority of Women watch the scary horror shows on TV, including the horrible police shows telling of violent murders and assorted evils and so the Women put that fear into their hearts and into their souls and turn themselves into overly frightened and close to paranoid creatures.

Far too many Women build walls and enforced boundaries based on their fears, and it is near impossible for most men to get to or get past the famous "first base" because the Ladies are afraid of us.

Therefore my answer to your proposition is this:

"The way to a man's heart is through the Lady's courage."

James

View Profile
History
The way to a man's Heart
Posted : 3 Jan, 2013 05:26 PM

Straight through the back with a serrated steak knife?

Although modern circumstances dictate that many men now cook for themselves, "through his stomach" does still ring true at a base level. Regardless what gender equality groups would have you believe, men and women are generally most comfortable in their stereotypical roles of provider/protector and nurturer/homemaker - which is why they've endured for thousands of years in the face of ideological differences

View Profile
History
The way to a man's Heart
Posted : 3 Jan, 2013 06:18 PM

The way to this mans heart is faith. A woman who trusts God and walks by faith will, I say will place her dependency on Gods provision for her family and this faith frees the burden of a man.

A woman of faith is not going to nag a man, belittle a man, dissrespect a man, abandon her man.

Tulip89

View Profile
History
The way to a man's Heart
Posted : 3 Jan, 2013 11:16 PM

I hate to break it to you, Sandman but those women just weren't that into you. They probably gave you their contact information to avoid awkwardness. A woman who is truly attracted to a man is going to want to see him again, and she's going to want to see him in person.

View Profile
History
The way to a man's Heart
Posted : 6 Jan, 2013 06:35 AM

Hey T,

You surely are correct they were not that into me, but I was not really into them either, as we had never even had one date.

You are half my age, and I hope it is just young people who rely more heavily on first impressions and instant emotional chemistry, because after we get much older and more mature then the game changes a bit.

I am really very confident about myself - in that I believe that I have a lot to offer a Woman, and as such then I see the missed opportunity as more being their loss than my own.

MacDonough

View Profile
History
The way to a man's Heart
Posted : 11 Jan, 2013 04:54 AM

Sandman, yes the right lady just has not been revealed yet. I am sure she will be. Volunteering is a great way to find people who go outside of themselves.

Peeches39

View Profile
History
The way to a man's Heart
Posted : 14 Jan, 2013 08:01 AM

tell me about it.

its kills me when a man just wants to sit and do nothin' yet he has been living alone and doing all that stuff himself.

it just is not right!

Peeches39

View Profile
History
The way to a man's Heart
Posted : 14 Jan, 2013 08:03 AM

:applause:

Although it never works that way all the time (esp in Africa).

All they thnk about when they c a wife is house work.

View Profile
History
The way to a man's Heart
Posted : 1 Feb, 2013 07:25 AM

The way to a man's heart is seeing through a looking glass. When he sees you or be with you, he feels good about himself. He's being him. When that happens, the more he'll become nurturing, more loving because he is seeing his reflection on you. :glow: That is true with women, too.

Page : 1 2