Author Thread: For me, it never worked without Christ.
mslovelynicelady

View Profile
History
For me, it never worked without Christ.
Posted : 7 Jan, 2013 09:24 AM

I have been there and without him Christ will always be the missing part. How can you be in soul deep real unfailing love forever, without the God of Love? It is not possible. I do not want anymore problems and unnecessary complications. I just want everything right for once this time and give as well as receive true unfailing love through the power of Jesus.

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jan, 2013 05:54 PM

I appreciate your desire but tribulation produces patience and trials with a partner who is commited to work through them with you builds trust and a greater connection.

If you desire a perfect fairy tale life you are not living realisticallly. Life has issues and relationships need unconditional love and acceptance from both sides.

King18David

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jan, 2013 04:44 PM

MsLovely,

All I have to say is AMEN!

Thank you so much for sharing what you did. Even if you don't see it in responses here, people who read what you've written will relate to what you're saying, and pointing people to Jesus is what matters most.

If you receive responses that aren't encouraging, don't let that discourage you. Instead, with the faith you've been given, keep spreading the good news! :)

Lukia

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jan, 2013 04:08 AM

I believe if you are a christian you should go for a christain.that doesn't mean there won't be challenges in life but you can solve your differences based on christian values coz you both know them.

No one is perfect even christians but go for one who knows Jesus and he(Jesus) will help you as you get along.

Have one stand in life.Not one leg in christianity the other one else where,it will never work.

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jan, 2013 03:39 AM

Agreed. Its like trying to go to the superbowl (Heaven) with a a team that dosen't care to go there. You might love that person, but if you want to go to the championship game, you need the right people on your team. Paul tells us its a BAD idea.