Author Thread: The Mothers and Father is The Foundation of your Kids.
Admin

The Mothers and Father is The Foundation of your Kids.
Posted : 18 Jan, 2013 01:30 AM

Hi,

Paul talks about this and it is because if one is of GOD and the other is not their Marriage will have many problems and will end in Divorce like so many Marriage today. Even if they say I am Christian how much do they Believe or know what they Believe do they Read GOD'S WORD? If you have kids and one Believes yet the other have no Belief in GOD what will you kids Believe? You will have a house that is not even and will fall in time and one will see Heaven and the other sees hell.

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jan, 2013 05:42 AM

One mother and one father would seem to be the most stable foundation and the one recommended by scripture. More than two parents, and it seems like you would open your family up to some serious infighting and confusion. Not to mention bathroom availability problems.

:peace::peace:

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jan, 2013 06:04 AM

One mother and one father would seem to be the most stable foundation and the one recommended by scripture. More than two parents, and it seems like you would open your family up to some serious infighting and confusion. Not to mention bathroom availability problems.

A:

As I have shown in the other post no where in The Bible tells us a man must have only one wife so you statement is not true, also Christian Polygamy is not for everyone but to whom feel The Calling. And Families that have more then one mom would be able to make sure that their kids are always taking care of so they will have better children.

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jan, 2013 11:34 AM

I understand, but obviously, the best model for Christian men, and the highest "work" for a christian father/husband/leader, has a requirement to be married to one woman, and to rule his household well. Just the simple fact that polygamists are excluded from church leadership implies that there is something wrong or inferior about it, don't you think? Elders are also not allowed to drink, and deacons are not allowed to drink much, so a drunkard would be the worst and least responsible position. I think the same logic follows for marriage. It's excess, it's distracting, and probably unhealthy. And also, one man simply cannot be there for emotional support or physically satisfy 1000 wives, or teach/direct 1000 children. That would be 1000 wives and 1000 children who really wouldn't have a husband or father.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jan, 2013 09:00 AM

I will Teach far more then 1000 and if people here would only open their eyes they might be one of them I Teach, GOD has Called me to open everyone of your eyes because you have been blind for far too long.

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jan, 2013 07:35 PM

I don't think so. I'm convinced the bible is very clear on this subject and I believe you are wrong. Don't you think it would be better if those 1000 women each had their own husband instead of just you? Like the bible says?

"let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband."

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jan, 2013 07:55 PM

What would one not have a Husband if I was a Husband to them all,

would they not all have a Husband and I my Wives? Also would my body not be for them and theirs be for me?

I have come to call people to Repent Put Away Their Sins and Follow me as I will LEAD them to Christ and GOD, it will come a time where I will Call even Louder and say the words as I have said. There will be many who fall away in to darkness but some will hear and know and then if you are still alive you will need to Choose GOD or man and if you Choose to follow man you will fall into darkness. Yet if you do not change you soon you might never see that day and fall into darkness so I say change today.

Any Woman who comes to me will not have it easy, yet I say will be BLESSED for GOD BLESSES HIS servants WELL.

I was Called as a young man to Lead people to GOD and Call on them to hear and I will have my children who I will Teach to Teach you all.

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jan, 2013 08:18 AM

They wouldn't have their own husband, they would have part of a husband. A husband that would not be able to devote his time/energy/love to them like a real husband should.

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jan, 2013 09:29 PM

They wouldn't have their own husband, they would have part of a husband. A husband that would not be able to devote his time/energy/love to them like a real husband should.

A: Every Wife would not be without her share and more nor could she fine one man who could give more even if it was only them two, any Woman who marries me would have more then a 1000 wives who had 1000 husbands one to each other.

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jan, 2013 05:12 AM

That's mighty humble of you!:laugh:

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jan, 2013 12:56 PM

I know, but its also simple math as well.

When you buy in lots you save and even if you had one wife and one husband they could not buy and save like I and 1000 wives.