Author Thread: Finally Off the Single List!!
Looking4someonereal

View Profile
History
Finally Off the Single List!!
Posted : 10 Feb, 2013 03:59 PM

:applause:May God have the glory:applause:

I have been on/off this website now 4 years. I had my days and hope and then my days of despair. I would sign on and read the testimonials and wonder....why not me? Am I suppose to be alone for the rest of my life? So, I only get ONE chance and since I messed it up, NO MORE??

Well, all that is now solved. I met my now mate/boyfriend not on this site, but on OKcupid. And honestly it was really by "chance". We met at his church (which is an hour from me), he plays the drums in the church services and then afterwards we went out to eat to converse.

After this (and talking/texting) on the phone a few days, For now we have decided to focus on one another keep every step in prayer. We know that we have to keep God in the center and make Him our foundation. So far all is well and truly a blessing:-) God has surely answered a prayer:-)

All those that are still seeking/searching....keep faith in God, because I came MANY times to giving up. BUT God is faithful....keep the faith:-)

Amen!!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Feb, 2013 04:49 PM

God is truly wonderful! And I'm very happy for you two.

God bless, :applause:

Looking4someonereal

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Feb, 2013 07:35 PM

Thank you:=)

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Feb, 2013 02:27 PM

So Happy for ya'll it gives me hope. That God still has Him out there and in His time He will bring him across my path:)

Looking4someonereal

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Feb, 2013 09:32 PM

Just keep praying and searching! Many believe God will just drop him in our laps, but sometimes we have to put work into it as well:waving:

rejuvenatedme

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Feb, 2013 09:44 PM

Get some:

http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=16peij

samohito

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2013 02:44 AM

Nice...:)

May God bless your relationship until the perfect time to be married come.

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Mar, 2013 08:34 PM

You guys are the cutest!! Thanks for the encouragement. I have been on and off (mostly off) for a couple of years and really starting to wonder but after reading your testimony I know God will provide as usual in His timing! Many blessing to you guys!