Author Thread: Dear Someone Who Will Probably Never Reply
Admin

Dear Someone Who Will Probably Never Reply
Posted : 26 Feb, 2013 09:46 AM

I�m not surprised, only disappointed. You showed such potential, such promise of not being that guy.

You�re sweet. You�re funny. You�re intelligent and nice to your mother. Most of all, you�re an epitome of love. A vessel of love are supposed to reply. They�re supposed to remember that all girls are someone�s daughter, and then think about how they wouldn�t want their own daughter to be treated this way, and then start imagining that I am their daughter and then things gets weird. But giant nerds are supposed to be weird! So, when you think about it, you�re not only letting me and all of the other daughters of the world down by not replying, you�re also letting yourself down by not adhering to the pillars of love.

No need to make an excuse as to why you made no effort, for I have already come up with several for you.

It seems that I have two options: (1) hate myself or (2) hate you. But friend, I choose neither.

I just want you to know: there is nothing to be nervous about. Someone is always praying for you!!!

Sincerely,