Author Thread: Ladies, Do NOT Pursue a Man
Admin

Ladies, Do NOT Pursue a Man
Posted : 12 Apr, 2013 01:14 AM

Let Him Find and Pursue You:

He that findeth a wife, findeth a good them and obtains favor from the Lord (Proverbs 18:22). If you want your husband to have favor, let him find you. Let him pursue you. It�s okay to show an interest, but these days, the art of pursuit is lost. Women these days will ask a man for his digits, ask him out and pay the way. No! No! Ladies�God created man to be a hunter. Hunting and pursuit is innate in his makeup. If you are doing all the hunting, you've taken away what God created him to do. Furthermore, if you are constantly pursuing, how do you know for sure that he�s just not in it for the ride? Let him pursue! Let him be what God created him to be. I've heard women say �well he�s taking too long�. Please understand and listen when I say that God wants the man to take the lead in relationships. He wants the man to pace the relationship. When women take leadership roles, we can expect disorder in our relationships because we are out of God�s order.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Apr, 2013 08:48 AM

There might be some difference in other Countries or other cultures, but here in the USA the Ladies have so much repeatedly turned to the police and the Courts crying about any Man who tries to persuade her as him being an abuser and calling Men as harassing them, so that most Men have gotten the message that the Ladies want to control everything and so sensible Men know that we must not pursue the Lady or else she turns hostile.

For a sensible Man to pursue a Lady now-a-days is like the old famous song of "pop goes the Weasel" where it feels like fun as the monkey thought it was all in fun until the Woman turns around and gets hostile.

Song = http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7cD6zTJqbt8

As like if a Man send a message to a Lady on such a Dating site as this one and she does not like it then she reports the Man, and if she does not send a reply then the Man had better not send a second message or else she can claim harassment.

The old courting rules between Men and Women have been changed, or updated.

FYI.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Apr, 2013 03:20 PM

JLG, Right on :applause:

Also a godly man will desire to protect a woman of honor. A secure woman will wait for God to bring the right man to persure her.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Apr, 2013 11:56 AM

I find that if the Lady does not let the Man know that she is interested then the better quality Men will not pursue her.

Plus if she expects the Man to pursue so that she responds when such Men do pursue her then she will find herself surrounded by the Men who are jerks.

That is the reality of today, and maybe that was always true.

Just sharing my perspective from my years of experience.

James

Jewels133

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Apr, 2013 01:54 PM

The kind of women you are describing aren't "ladies". A real lady will appreciate a gentleman's interest in her.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Apr, 2013 03:31 PM

how are those equal rights treating You Ladies?

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Apr, 2013 12:16 PM

Many years ago on another site I sent a message to a woman who ignored it and didn't reply. A year or two later she changed her profile and photo so I didn't realise it was the same person and again I sent a message. This time I got a reply screaming at me to leave her alone otherwise she'd have me banned!

As the saying goes, once bitten, etc. Nowadays one quick message is as far as I go - if she doesn't respond with interest then I forget her and move on because life's too short for silly games.

happyjer2911

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Apr, 2013 10:49 PM

Thank you for sharing.

It is nice to see other women wanting a man to lead her. There is a beautiful song by Sanctus Real

Lead me with strong hands

Stand up when I cant.

Men, There are not just good women out there but GREAT Women.

There is a big different between a girl and a women...

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 May, 2013 02:15 PM

I say it really is a power-play because the one who pursues is in a weaker or more vulnerable position, and so the game of playing hard to get is just a female power play over the Men.

If the Lady was truly letting the Man to lead her then she would pursue.

After getting married is different, but the before-marriage usually sets the terms for the after marriage, so I say the Ladies are claiming to be letting the Man lead them while in fact the Lady keeps tight control over the relationship by playing that game.

Also I maintain what I already said - that when the Lady only responds to the Men who pursue them - then all they will get are the Men who are jerks and creeps or the foolish men who fall into the female traps.

Honesty is about being upfront and honest about our feelings - whether it is the Man or the Woman.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 May, 2013 04:13 AM

Sandman all I can say about how you think we men who persue are jerks, creeps and foolish is this.....

You do not know God, you do not know women and you do not know what it means to be a man. Yes, harsh words.

God tells us that none seek after Him. God is the one who persues us and makes a way for us, He is our example.

You see the persue is an invitation and when we invite we place our selves in the position to be rejected. When we invite in persuit we give honor to a woman and place her in the postion of power. We free her from fear of rejection.

Ask any woman how great that is. But placing our selves in a vulnerable position as Christ has. Because He is our example men. Gives a woman security.

But sadly not many men are secure enough to do this and remain weak little boys.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 May, 2013 09:04 AM

Sir - you are misrepresenting both the Bible text and God, and below is the correction:

Romans 3

10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

KJV.

======

What it does say is that no one is being righteous by seeking after God.

God does make a way for everyone - but nothing in the Bible tells that God is pursuing us or pursuing anyone - except maybe for the prophet Jonah as God did chase him down.

Men are wrong to pursue Women, and the Ladies are wrong when they wait for the Man to pursue them.

It is a dysfunctional power-play between the genders.

There is nothing wrong with the Man speaking first to the Lady or asking the Lady out on a date or for her phone number, because pursuing means a bit more than that.

And pursuing a Man does not mean for the Lady to throw herself at the Man, but the Lady need to be making her own choices and her own selection, as it is up to the female to pick her Man.

Here is realistic info on this link:

http://naturalmating.blogspot.com/2011/01/how-women-choose-men.html

Page : 1 2 3