Author Thread: Beware of Married Posters
ChristianArtsy

View Profile
History
Beware of Married Posters
Posted : 19 Jun, 2013 06:03 AM

RE: My prior Posting "Ask A Guy" What are you expecting

Every Issue From Your List Applies to this man who has been on this site he calls home, and according to him for years.

This Married Man, Michael/Letthismind2, over the past few hours edited his profile. His profile solicited "Help" to "young ladies". He says he's married, when he�s outted at least. His profile says he's single. I've asked him to not communicate with me, course to no avail, in his mind he thinks he�s here to make every woman acceptable to God, and then with his (Michael's) help the crazy female can then be a true joy to her husband. I am not here to talk to married men. He shows time and again, he has NO respect for women or the word of God for that matter. How many young, misleadable women is this guy in communication with? This is dangerous, this man twists the word of God to fulfill what he has as a life and apparently everyone knows about it. Will/were you responsible if/when something happens?

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2013 08:38 PM

CA, Why is expressing fatherly love to a young lady ill in your eyes? Or expressing concern and love in general to the body of Christ ill in your eyes?

Is this not what we are called to do?

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jun, 2013 06:06 AM

I believe this forum posting from DKJ255 is extremely appropriate. So if you missed the message on your other postings, here it is.

dkj255

Posted : Posted : 19 Jun, 2013 10:01 AM

So what if he's married or single? Lots of people come here to use the forums with no intention of dating and there's nothing in the rules against that. He himself has said he's not looking for anyone as he is engaged to be married so it's hardly as though he's trying to trick women.

Finally, whilst you may not like what he says or the advice he gives, and I'll admit I don't agree with him on everything, I will defend his right to state his views and understanding of the word because ultimately, his right to do so is yours and mine too. Neither are the admins responsible for what people do as a result of advice or opinions here - we're all adults, capable of making our own decisions and judgements (with reference to other more mature believers as needed), and each of us are solely responsible for the consequences.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jun, 2013 08:51 AM

:applause:...All ya need is LOVE...ta da da da...All ya need is LOVE...LLLOOOVVVEEE....All ya need is LOVE...:waving:...xo

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2013 03:47 PM

Well said OP! The young women are the easiest to victimize. That speaks volumes. Thank you for taking a public stand.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Sep, 2013 04:14 PM

I don't think we need to go through all this again; if you have a problem with the site, forums posts or members then keep it professional and take it to the admins.