Author Thread: Miracles
Admin

Miracles
Posted : 21 Aug, 2013 08:27 PM

:waving:...I've been told by some folks that miracles do not happen anymore...I have to laugh because its so not true...recently...a co-worker sufferd a major heart attack....with brain damage....leagally....dead...non responsive...

I saw him and his son on a Saturday...they were happy smiling and looking forward to getting off work...my co-worker shared with me that he was training his son to work on the weekends so he himself will be having weekends off now...my reply...Its about time...you work so hard...I am so happy for you...please invite me for BBQ Ok?...he and his son laughed...

Then Monday...I hear the news...:0(...I don't know what others do when this kinda stuff happens...I do know what I do...I Prayed right then and there...I don't care what others think or say...I don't even care ifin they be what ever they be...offended or not...I gots to do what the Good LORD would have me do...

Now I aint telling yall this so it makes me look like something special because I'm not...diffinatly not...I'm sharing this with yall so you may understand and know beyond any doubt that Yahweh~Yahshua~HolySpirit hear all prayers...and Do what they Do...when the prayers are selfless and for others...And there where many for him and his family by all of us that Believe in Christ Jesus...those kinds of prayers TOP Priority!!!...Well...all this happened 2 weeks ago...and my co-worker got released today....

He has complete function...no Brain Damage and the Doctors say..."Its a Miracle"!!!...

Be Blessed Yall...xo

Lukia

View Profile
History
Miracles
Posted : 22 Aug, 2013 12:54 AM

Miracles will never cease as long as we have the Holy Spirit with us and we have Faith.

I believe in what Jesus told His disciples that if they have faith they will move mountains.If we have faith we shall pray and it shall be fullfilled-those are miracles.I experience God's miracles every other day of my life.I pray for things or issues and i get what I pray for.

Those who don't believe in miracles let them have a connection with the Holy Spirit.

View Profile
History
Miracles
Posted : 23 Aug, 2013 06:54 PM

Amen!!! Lukia....Miracles happen everyday...when we wake up and receive another breath of life another day of life...when we hear a child's laughter and tears...when we pray for others and witness the miracle first hand...when we see love of others in this fallen world...yes indeed...Miracles happen everyday...and the Holy Spirit of the LORD is a blessing that Yahshua has sent for us...Thank you LORD!!!...xo

sisygirl

View Profile
History
Miracles
Posted : 15 Sep, 2013 12:20 PM

Hello my beloved sister Lukia,

Jude that's a great testimony,

I believe in miracles, fore I am a miracle myself.

Who keeps my heart beating 24/7?

Who keeps my lungs pumping blood all over my body all day?

Who opens my eyes every morning?

Who gives ability to this whole body to function as it should, from brain to my very feet that moves this body around all to places I should be.

Why after i've passed through a certain place,

Tomorrow i'm told that there was an accident just after I was around that place. Who protects me from such?

Who supply my needs from shelter till the very meal, which are 3times daily unless I decided to skip meals... When others haven't eaten in days?

One needs to look no further in order to believe in God's miracles, just list your priceless blessings and tell me if there aren't miracles anymore when you've seen a new day, while someone else with better plans than yours missed he'/sher life today.

God bless Jude,

I love you by the way!!

View Profile
History
Miracles
Posted : 16 Sep, 2013 08:21 PM

Sweet SissyGirl...I love you to and you to Lukia...I hava a update on my co-worker...the group of folks I work with decided to have a Friday afternoon BBQ at work...and lo and behold bless my soul...in walked my co-worker...some of the folks stood and clapped...I couldnt restrain my self...I ran to him and hugged him...and kissed his check and told him...GOD is so very good...he replyd I know...:applause:...XO

sisygirl

View Profile
History
Miracles
Posted : 17 Sep, 2013 11:52 AM

Great news!!

God is awesome indeed.

Thank you dear for the feedback!!

:applause:

:dancingp:

:rocknroll:

:yay:

Lukia

View Profile
History
Miracles
Posted : 18 Sep, 2013 02:22 AM

Love you too Godsjude

View Profile
History
Miracles
Posted : 24 Dec, 2013 02:54 AM

Thanks for sharing this great testimony and may the blessings of YAWEH be with you and keep you. i am glad the doctor said it was a miracle because there was no medical-logical explanation he could give to that. The almighty God works beyond human understanding,,,, Isaiah said as the Heaven is higher than the earth so is the knwoledge of God higher...... His wisdom is indescribable.... We bless his holy name.

View Profile
History
Miracles
Posted : 1 May, 2014 11:51 AM

Praise God He most certainly is a miraculous God and answers our prayers beyond our natural comprehension.

The night my oldest grandchild was born they allowed his mother to hold him for 5 minutes and told her the next morning that was because they were sure he would not live through the night, in March he celebrated his 14 birthday. God is so very good!!