Author Thread: Coward or faithful servant?
Admin

Coward or faithful servant?
Posted : 27 Aug, 2013 02:14 PM

Matthew 7:21

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Recently I have been made aware that only 2% of so called christians actually tell people about Jesus and salvation!! I am extremely distraught over this statistic and I would like to know why it is that a person can claim to be walking in the spirit and then look you square in the eye and tell you that they dont share the word with the unsaved!!! How can a saved person say they are saved when they are willing to let an unsaved person go to hell?? Is that Love?? My assertion is that they are in fact most likely NOT SAVED!!!! The word "christian" is a watered down,abused,and thrown around term these days and you can bet that God is very angry about it!! The rath of God is on every single person that is truly not converted ;doing Gods will!!! The churches are full of "luke warm carnal christians" Jesus gave us a command to spread the gospel.The Bible paints a vivid picture of what hell is like but yet so called "christians" remain quiet still because they care about what people will think about them more than what Jesus commanded!!! These so called "christians" will tell you that as a christian you should just be friends with the unsaved and demonstrate through time that they are kind,loving etc. This is a LIE from the pit of hell! It is not LOVE that motivates these cowards but it is a deceiving demonic spirit and it is HATE!!!

Do they know when an unsaved person will die?? Who gave these so called "christians" the right to determine that the "friendship method is best? It certainly wasnt God!!

I was recently in the chat room for over 40 and I brought this subject up. I was ignored,told that this subject divides a room and then ignored again!!! These people and YOU if you are a coward,will stand in front of the God you claim to worship and give an account of your lack of courage to spread the gospel!!! God will not pat you on the back for being a coward. I sincerely pray that all who are NOT obeying God, wake up and repent and learn how to talk to people about Jesus Christ!! Tell people that Jesus is the ONLY way to the Father and that the only TRUTH WRITTEN is the HOLY BIBLE. We are told as Christians that the road will be narrow and that we will be persecuted as Jesus was.We have a responsibility to carry out the Great Commission. OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND OBEY GOD!!! Hand out gospel tracts!!! Just DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark 16:15-16

And he said to them, �Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

Matthew 28:19

Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Hebrews 12:14

Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord.

John 4:34

Jesus said to them, �My food is to do the will of him who sent me and to accomplish his work.

Jeremiah 1:5

�Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.�

Are you one of these disobedient children of God? Are you a coward? We are to be obedient to ALL Gods word and not to just what makes us comfortable. As children of God we are to show unsaved people through GODS LAW that they are hell bound sinners (Romans 3:23,Romans 3:10) and that Jesus paid the price for their sins already! John 3:16.. IT IS OUR DUTY AS SERVANTS OF JESUS CHRIST to tell LUKEWARM AND UNSAVED people that they must repent,turn completely from their sinful ways, and through faith in Jesus Christ be saved (Acts 2:28,John 14:6,Romans 6:23,I Peter 1: 18-19,Eph 2: 1-9 )

I ASSURE YOU THAT ANYONE THAT CLAIMS TO BE A FOLLOWER OF CHRIST AND ARGUES ANY OF THESE TRUTHS STRAIGHT OUT OF OF/FROM THE WORD OF GOD IS NOT A FOLLOWER OF CHRIST BUT A FALSE CONVERT AND NEEDS TO EXAMINE THEMSELVES!!

Lamentations 3:40

Let us test and examine our ways, and return to the Lord!

2 Corinthians 13:5

Examine yourselves, to see whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Or do you not realize this about yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?�unless indeed you fail to meet the test!

Haggai 1:5-7

Now, therefore, thus says the Lord of hosts: Consider your ways. You have sown much, and harvested little. You eat, but you never have enough; you drink, but you never have your fill. You clothe yourselves, but no one is warm. And he who earns wages does so to put them into a bag with holes. �Thus says the Lord of hosts: Consider your ways.

Lukia

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Sep, 2013 04:19 AM

This is a good post.We should preach the gospel,not necessarily on a pulpit but wherever we go.

Its good to understand that Jesus died for sinners not clean people.

If we were clean there would never be a need for Him to die.

The bible says 'we have all fallen short of the glory of God.

So we should not at any time see ourselves(believers) as righteous but always be humble and repentant.Then we won't judge anyone.

Be blessed brother,preach the gospel fearlessly.

Lukia

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Sep, 2013 04:21 AM

SORRY sweethumblepie i called you brother.

I'm sorry.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jan, 2015 01:49 PM

Please read this with a humble heart as I certainly mean no disrespect but true concern and compassion.

Your posting came across to me as very angry. Anger and name calling is not the way to bring people to Jesus, it a surefire way to turn people away. We as Christians are to show the LOVE of Jesus, not His wrath, that is not our place. You will get a lot further with sugar than vinegar. I have been a Sunday school teacher and I speak of God no matter where I am, I am not shy to speak of my faith and God but if I am quiet in a moment that does not make me a coward. I completely understand the feeling of urgency but you are being very judgmental on a being of existence that is NOT perfect. The Bible tells us that there will be false prophets, its inevitable. You also need to understand that each and every christian is at their own specific point in their walk with Christ, some are not yet mature enough in their walk to be so bold, some just do not know yet that soul winning is their duty as a christian (they are mere infants yet), have faith God will get them there. The "false Christians" that you are addressing are the very ones that need to see the true heart of God, a heart of LOVE. Instead of yelling at the world; pray for the world, give it to God and then trust in GOD. If you feel called to be proactive in this in a way other than prayer then please seek God's council on how to do it with love and in a way that will let the light of Jesus shine so bright through you that no man can resist!