Author Thread: Monday Night Football!
One_Sojourner

View Profile
History
Monday Night Football!
Posted : 23 Sep, 2013 05:17 PM

Being from the area and a Raiders fan since I was a young boy I'm gonna just gonna say... it's Raiders over the Broncos tonight!!! :dancingp::bouncy::dancingp: LOL

teach_ib

View Profile
History
Monday Night Football!
Posted : 23 Sep, 2013 05:26 PM

Well, I will have to counter you on this one...lived in Denver for several years...the Broncos grow on ya over time...so I will be pulling for them:boxing:

I'm actually a Dolpins fan...and we are finally having a good season!:yay:

One_Sojourner

View Profile
History
Monday Night Football!
Posted : 23 Sep, 2013 07:05 PM

Oh my!! And here I thought we were friends... hehehe

It's looking bad for my boys first half so far... but the door isn't closed yet and underdogs ain't bit em where the door should'a hit em yet! XO Teach! ;)

teach_ib

View Profile
History
Monday Night Football!
Posted : 23 Sep, 2013 07:29 PM

Friendly rivalries are always fun...being an east coastie...I've never been a wets coast fan! But I can respect those who cheer for their home team, win or lose!

At least the Raiders got on the board on an interception...in this game there's always those amazing comebacks!:excited:

The Dolphins used to be good at losing a 2 or 3 score lead in the last 2-3 minutes! I may have to check the results in the morning...looks like it may be a late one for me on this coast...:zzzz:

One_Sojourner

View Profile
History
Monday Night Football!
Posted : 23 Sep, 2013 08:07 PM

Well your Dolphins are looking pretty good this year, if they get past 2 wins it will be a true miracle dear! just teasing my friend.. My younger brother is a dolphin fan too so our super bowls are when our two teams play and it gets pretty rowdy :)

Cat4Christ777

View Profile
History
Monday Night Football!
Posted : 23 Sep, 2013 11:39 PM

Sorry, Sojourner,

My Broncos beat your Raiders 37-21, and Peyton Manning now has an all-time record for TD passes in a season (after only 3 games!). He beat Tom Brady's record!

I'm thinking the Raider's QB was very inexperienced in this game. He might be much better next year. Could give the Broncos a good run for their money then.

I've been waiting a long time for the Broncos to be this good. Hoping for a Superbowl run this year. They were unbeaten during the regular season last year, but choked in the playoffs. They haven't gone 'all the way' since the late 1990s.

Not trying to put a damper on things for ya, as the Raiders used to be a really good team, back in their hey-days. They could come back again. Not likey this year, though, sadly.

Oh well. Every team has their good and bad years. All depends on the team members and coaches, and possible injuries.

Do you have a back up team to root for? Like maybe the Packers?

Take care,

--Cat

teach_ib

View Profile
History
Monday Night Football!
Posted : 24 Sep, 2013 03:18 AM

Sojourner,

Sorry your raiders lost their way...but the miracle is the Dolphins already have 3 wins this season!

With my family, it's a rivalry every week...there's redskin, cowboy, giant, patriot,maven, steeper, packer fans...just for starters...good thing football is only a few months a year!

I'm excited about baseball right now because I'm a Red Sox fan....from worst to first! Possibility for a 3rd title in my lifetime!

Maybe your Raiders will fair better against the Redskins next weekend.

:rocknroll:

One_Sojourner

View Profile
History
Monday Night Football!
Posted : 24 Sep, 2013 09:12 AM

Some salt in the wound just makes a Raider fan tougher girls so bring it! ;) lol Yup the Broncos looked pretty darn tough last night so we'll see if they can keep it going when they come to Oakland. I don't have a back up team Cat, Raider fans are loyal and don't jump ship even if they do stink! lol Come play off time if my team doesn't make it I do cheer our division champ though even if they are the Broncos so there.

Teach, I realized after I made to comment last night that hey... Miami has won 3 in a row huh? Hopefully they will put on a football clinic when they play the Patriots too!

I've been more baseball fan also and guess what? I'm an A's fan too Teach so we may be having some more fun and if your boys make past the first series... :boxing::buddies:

teach_ib

View Profile
History
Monday Night Football!
Posted : 24 Sep, 2013 03:43 PM

It's going to be an interesting few weeks!:winksmile::goofball::party:

One_Sojourner

View Profile
History
Monday Night Football!
Posted : 24 Sep, 2013 07:19 PM

Looking forward to it too my friend... :peace::winksmile::party:

Cat4Christ777

View Profile
History
Monday Night Football!
Posted : 24 Sep, 2013 10:51 PM

Very interesting, Sojourner!

I'm from the San Francisco East Bay, and even lived in SF for a few years, so I'm also a 49er's fan and a Giants fan.

And, honestly, I don't see why you're a Raiders fan, since they ditched a while back and moved south to L.A. Were THEY loyal to northern Californians? I don't think so. LOL!

Heck, I used to like the Raiders, too, before they left.

There seem to be a lot of teams that are now 3-0, including the Dolphins, Bears, and Broncos, and Chiefs! This is going to be a very interesting year in Football.

When the Bears are undefeated 3 weeks in, anything can happen! LOL!

Take care,

Cat

Page : 1 2