Author Thread: Monday Night Football!
One_Sojourner

View Profile
History
Monday Night Football!
Posted : 23 Sep, 2013 05:17 PM

Being from the area and a Raiders fan since I was a young boy I'm gonna just gonna say... it's Raiders over the Broncos tonight!!! :dancingp::bouncy::dancingp: LOL

teach_ib

View Profile
History
Monday Night Football!
Posted : 27 Sep, 2013 09:00 PM

My Red Sox are looking pretty good! Finishing strong...I hope they can keep their momentum all the way to the top!

:peace::dancingp::applause::yay::rocknroll::boxing::laugh:

One_Sojourner

View Profile
History
Monday Night Football!
Posted : 28 Sep, 2013 02:29 PM

Yeppers! They've pretty much led their division all season and be looking to go all the way. If both our teams make it through the division series looks it will be my A's vs your Red Sox for the conference series so let's hope that happens eh? :boxing::rocknroll::dancingp::dancingp::party::peace::buddies:

teach_ib

View Profile
History
Monday Night Football!
Posted : 28 Sep, 2013 08:07 PM

Wellll, I suppose I can root for a west coast team :nahnah: as long as they're not playing Detroit :stop: cuz my cuzins are Tiger fans...they might completely disown me :goofball: if I cheered against them except for the Red Sox...they're connected to them, too.

I believe the AL will take the World Series...:peace:

I'm definitely up for the friendly rivalry...:boxing:

:applause::applause::buddies::rocknroll::dancingp::eat::ribbit::excited:

teach_ib

View Profile
History
Monday Night Football!
Posted : 28 Sep, 2013 08:22 PM

So, how do you think your Raiders will do against the skins?:angeldevil:

I have to wait until Monday for the Dolphins:zzzz:, we play the Saints:angel:. One things for sure, one team will get their first loss of the season:dunce::goofball:

I'm wondering if we should have a competition for best use of the emoticons:waving::purpleangel::ROFL:

One_Sojourner

View Profile
History
Monday Night Football!
Posted : 29 Sep, 2013 09:06 AM

My prediction this week is... the Raiders (need) a win :MrT: I'm thinking I'll have to shake the dust off my old game jersey n wear it today for support... I swore off washing it after the 2001 season then the beating by Tampa bay until they win a 4th Superbowl ring... lol :winksmile:

All I can say for Mondays game is that your Dolphins better bring it hard_on both sides of the ball against the Saints...

teach_ib

View Profile
History
Monday Night Football!
Posted : 29 Sep, 2013 04:39 PM

Guess you can finally wash that jersey:MrT: I sort of pulled for the Raiders today just cuz I don't like all the Redskin hype here...now I'll have to listen to how they can still make it to the playoffs:winksmile:

As for baseball, looks like your team has to face the Tigers this week...:peace:

Red Sox still don't know their opponent...but should be ready to play:yay:

One_Sojourner

View Profile
History
Monday Night Football!
Posted : 30 Sep, 2013 09:53 AM

I'm thinking to torch the jersey instead! lol Sorry my guys let ya down... :rolleyes: Atleast the A's are in and will be fun watching this rematch of last year, this year the team seems more solid than last so hopefully they will win the series this time.:boxing:

Guess it'll be the Rays or Rangers who play the Sox, we'll find out very soon... :rocknroll:

As for that NFC east division, it may only take only a .500 win/loss record for one of those teams to lmake the playoffs huh? :zzzz:

teach_ib

View Profile
History
Monday Night Football!
Posted : 1 Oct, 2013 03:07 PM

Well, we're at least on par for football this week:excited:...it looked like the Dolphins forgot who was on their team!:glow:

The Rays & Indians play tonight to determine who the Red Sox play...:goofball:

Should be a fun weekend with the playoffs in full swing!:boxing:

:yay::applause::nahnah::rocknroll:

One_Sojourner

View Profile
History
Monday Night Football!
Posted : 1 Oct, 2013 04:48 PM

It's Rays and Indians tomorrow, tonight is Reds n Pirates:zzzz: lol

Meant to say I was pulling for those Dolphins last night and was offended by the shot before commercial break of the Saints fan punching on a defenseless stuffed Dolphin! How rude! :stop::devil::toomuch: hehehe

Yes it will be fun this weekend to see who gots their game on advances to the show.

teach_ib

View Profile
History
Monday Night Football!
Posted : 6 Oct, 2013 03:46 PM

Sunday football...the Dolphins almost pulled off a major comeback...but couldn't finish off the Ravens.

Looks like the Raiders will be playing Monday morning football! :goofball:

Can't believe that have a game starting at 1130pm EDT:excited::zzzz:

If I was furloughed, I could watch it...:rocknroll:

Page : 1 2