Author Thread: MLB Playoffs
teach_ib

View Profile
History
MLB Playoffs
Posted : 4 Oct, 2013 03:50 PM

Yayyyy!:applause::yay::party::bouncy:

Red Sox overwhelmed the Rays:rocknroll::nahnah:

Glad I caught the last half of the game... Couldn't believe it was a 3 pm start!:MrT:

I'm pulling for the Pirates against the Cardinals... And Dodgers against the Braves...:boxing:

Looking forward to the As vs Tigers:waving:

One_Sojourner

View Profile
History
MLB Playoffs
Posted : 11 Oct, 2013 05:16 PM

Frownie Faces... :( LOL It will be interesting to see who will win the series but for me.. not as interesting as it would have been.

To keep it fun I'll be cheering the Tigers Teach. Even though they did put the A's out of post season. I like coach Leland and just like last year year he proves to be a classy kinda guy and the players respect him and play the game well. :buddies:

teach_ib

View Profile
History
MLB Playoffs
Posted : 11 Oct, 2013 07:37 PM

Who are you rooting for in the National League? I'm sort of rooting for the Dodgers.

I can handle the opposition!:boxing:I do have respect for the Tigers, too, the have come a long way back and will be a tough opponent.:eat:

teach_ib

View Profile
History
MLB Playoffs
Posted : 12 Oct, 2013 09:48 PM

:frown:Frownie faces all around. I think the Red Sox forgot how to use their bats!:nahnah::excited:

Hopefully the hitters show up for Sunday's game:peace::prayingm::prayingf:

One_Sojourner

View Profile
History
MLB Playoffs
Posted : 12 Oct, 2013 10:02 PM

Was a very good game tonight but very much not the Boston team we've seen coming into the series... good game one never the less... will be interesting to see which team wants the championship more. I'm pulling for the west coasters in the NL but think come the world series, AL will take it all!

teach_ib

View Profile
History
MLB Playoffs
Posted : 13 Oct, 2013 08:52 PM

:yay::applause::dancingp::bouncy::ROFL::rocknroll:

It wasn't pretty but what a comeback!

Way to go Papi! :applause::bouncy::peace::rocknroll::yay::applause::dancingp:

Gotta hand it to the Tiger pitchers, they look good...:angeldevil:

Tuesday will be interesting.:boxing::boxing:

One_Sojourner

View Profile
History
MLB Playoffs
Posted : 14 Oct, 2013 02:35 PM

I've been quiet here Teach (A's broke my heart :( :goofball: lol ) but have been paying attention to the series and yup it was an exciting comeback... with Papi's tying grand slam and the walk off rbi for the win! So far it's been a great series and good match ups even if yer not a Boston or Detroit fan!

We'll see if the NLCS can entertain as well tonight hmm?

teach_ib

View Profile
History
MLB Playoffs
Posted : 14 Oct, 2013 08:26 PM

I understand Sojourner...the Dodgers made it through tonight...:applause: I don't usually cheer for the west coast teams...but I am pulling for the Dodgers because I am less of a Cardinal fan.:boxing:

Looking forward toward game 3:rocknroll:

Sorry about the football game, too...at least I didn't have to worry about the Dolphins this week, they had a bye!:rolleyes:

I'm going to suggest they add frownie faces! :buddies:

teach_ib

View Profile
History
MLB Playoffs
Posted : 15 Oct, 2013 06:31 PM

:yay::yay::yay::buddies::bouncy::peace::dancingp::applause::rocknroll:

Dn't want to get too excited...but have to celebrate the win! Just 2 to go for the big show!

:rocknroll::prayingf:

teach_ib

View Profile
History
MLB Playoffs
Posted : 16 Oct, 2013 09:14 PM

Frownie face, pouty face, scowl face, crying, bawling, etc...

Just means more baseball games this weekend!:applause:

At least my nephew's team won tonight:yay: someday I might get to sit in the big league stands and cheer him on!:rocknroll:

One_Sojourner

View Profile
History
MLB Playoffs
Posted : 19 Oct, 2013 09:08 PM

well shoot! I sure picked em wrong... I thought for sure the blue teams were going to the show! Congrats to your RedSox Teach, they earned it!:bow::peace::toomuch: I didn't ask for it or want to be, but for the world series I will have to be fan of the Boston team:buddies:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5