Author Thread: What I have learned about women on this site.....
alawrence

View Profile
History
What I have learned about women on this site.....
Posted : 29 Nov, 2013 07:31 PM

2 things I have learned about women on this site, I learned that they like older guys (allot of them) by their profiles seems like most of them set their preferences to go toward older men (which is good for me:applause:)) Cuase Im old, lol

And allot say they are shy (really never new that either)

what things have you learned about women that you never knew??? Or women what have you learned about men that you never knew?

And I already knew, if you make them laugh they LOVE that, (can win their heart) and if you like kids also, they LOVE that also, lol:applause:

Gods Blessings, Andy

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Dec, 2013 11:09 AM

They all seem to be outgoing, shy or both :laugh: still no clue how that works.

Lot's of generally stupidly unrealistic expectations, not that I'm one to talk about that mind you but that's just because I'm so friggin weird I tell you. Some days I think it will take a walking miracle of a woman to fit me the right way :/

All woman want older men unless they that invisible barrier and mid-life crisis sets in, then they want younger men. My problem is most woman that want me for my age seem too vapid to keep up with my mental gymnastics :( And they seem to expect me to be a money making machine with awesome amounts of ambition(for hyperbole sake) or am I just imagining that?

alawrence

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Dec, 2013 05:43 PM

�They all seem to be outgoing, shy or both still no clue how that works.�

Yea Rambo your right, lol, I had a girl tell me she was shy, but she was actually the opposite, lol

�Lot's of generally stupidly unrealistic expectations, not that I'm one to talk about that mind you but that's just because I'm so friggin weird I tell you. Some days I think it will take a walking miracle of a woman to fit me the right way :/�

Yea thousands of girls on this site and around us and its hard to find the right fit like you said, either I like them and they don�t like me, or they like me and I don�t care for them, or their so far away.

�And they seem to expect me to be a money making machine with awesome amounts of ambition(for hyperbole sake) or am I just imagining that?�

I think that�s mainly the American women,:excited: lol

Also I learned that allot LOVE going to work out, I work out but I don�t love it, what the deal with that lol,

Blessings

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Dec, 2013 10:45 AM

I'm gonna respectfully disagree with ya and say it's not age, but height they are either attracted to or go for on here. There are plenty of old dudes on here who creep out and disgust the women they contact. Many will not even give you the time of day no matter how well your profile, pics, and messages are if you don't meet the height requirement. I think having a degree hurts or helps a TON too on here. Online dating just allows them to be picky like that, which is why I don't do it much anymore. Offline is funner, and more effective anyway and you're not disqualified right out the gate and can communicate non-verbally as well to make them feel a certain way about you, which is what it is 100% all about.

I just keep in mind who is really rejecting me. In all likelihood if she was really that great she wouldn't be on here. I don't mean to be insulting towards women when I say that. I'm just saying most women have many different reasons and motivations for joining online dating and most of the time it's not because they are a great human being. Rarely are women as great or amazing as they make themselves to be in their profile, so don't sweat it when you get rejected. Usually they're workaholics, anxiety ridden, insecure, attention hogs, arrogant, narcissistic, chronically shy, and/or stupid, and in general liabilities to your life and happiness that you're better off without. Few quality down to earth women are online because they either don't need it, or are already taken. Again, I'm not saying all women on here are bad or all one thing, they're just not as great or even perfect as they/we build them up to be in our imaginations.

I also learned many like to "go out, but also stay in sometimes." are "good at making other people laugh," are "down to earth, laidback, and easy going," "love to workout or run," "love their jobs," at times I've contemplated writing a profile that is all just one clich�. :laugh:

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Dec, 2013 02:42 PM

R8E8......I'm just thrilled and I just know you haven't clumped me in that bunch you're referring too, right?......whewwwwwww(smile)!

Seriously though, there's sooooooo much I could add to this thread, but it would just be to easy! Be blessed!

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Dec, 2013 03:25 PM

As one who has delved into both the live chat and the forums, I have noticed that MOST:

- women are either too sweet, or too angry;

- men have no idea of what to talk about when its just the two of you;

- both genders exert too much effort to impress (imagine a peacock wearing a samba carnival costume).

Dear cheeseball, please pass the salt.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Dec, 2013 04:09 PM

lol you're totally safe in my book HisJoy. Again, I don't mean to sound overly critical of anybody or anything. I prefer real life because you can read peoples' eyes and get a feel for what kind of person they are or if they're open to meeting some one. That's sorta become my new thing lately. It's really fun and I'm loving it.

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Dec, 2013 05:32 PM

R8E8, you know that was suppose to be the whole premise signing on to a dating site like this......that prayerfully you'd eventually meet face-to-face, get to look into each others eyes.....and so on and so on(smile)!

But I do agree with you my brother, being able to meet in person.......well there can never be a better substitute! Be blessed!

Oh and btw, I have to say that I've observed on this "online dating journey" that most men can't take transparency very well! They say that's what they prefer, but when you are.....POOF!!! Just an observation.........

There's obviously going to be similar stories on both sides....it just is what it is!

tereska

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Dec, 2013 01:12 AM

I really don't like working out in fact I dread it but I do enjoy being active like hiking, ice skating,dancing,:yay: tennis and volleyball. I just want a man who knows Jesus, I mean really knows Jesus and loves really loves the WORD and a passionate worshiper.:applause:

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Dec, 2013 07:47 AM

I'm definitely not most men then, a lack of transparency irritates the living daylights out of me. Life is simply too short to play emotional tooth-puller with a woman. Did that once, almost devised a plot to murder her as the result :laugh: Never again :|

wordsworthy

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Dec, 2013 06:40 AM

Women will always be women they're workaholics, anxiety ridden, some insecure, chronically shy but at the same time they love he attention

Page : 1 2