Author Thread: DO YOU LEAVE PEOPLE REFRESHED OR DRAINED?
Dannygal

View Profile
History
DO YOU LEAVE PEOPLE REFRESHED OR DRAINED?
Posted : 7 Dec, 2013 03:57 AM

Live life in a way that you live beautiful marks in people's lives. Great people have changed history and impacted the world in a great way. They have physically left this world but they continue to live in the hearts and lives of generations to come. And how refreshing is the memories of those who make the world a better place to live!!

RIP NELSON MANDELA. I SALUTE YOU GREAT LEADER! :applause:

ACTS 9:36-42

Now there was in Joppa a disciple named Tabitha, which, translated, means Dorcas. She was full of good works and acts of charity. In those days she became ill and died, and when they had washed her, they laid her in an upper room. Since Lydda was near Joppa, the disciples, hearing that Peter was there, sent two men to him, urging him, �Please come to us without delay.� So Peter rose and went with them. And when he arrived, they took him to the upper room. All the widows stood beside him weeping and showing tunics and other garments that Dorcas made while she was with them.

What would people say of you after you are gone? :rolleyes:

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Dec, 2013 06:34 AM

The man has passed away...and all folks want to do is speak great swelling words focusing on all the bad a man did...however...he no doubt did some good that is over looked by those that focus on nothing but negative...Father GOD looks to the heart in everyone and it will be his Final WORD that will stand the test of time...Let the man and the memory rest for goodness sake...xo

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Dec, 2013 06:54 AM

Hitler also did some good and is also dead, yet it's basically compulsive to hate him. Don't be such a hypocrite.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Dec, 2013 07:19 AM

Ya...I'll stop being a Hypocrite when When Christ returns...XO

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Dec, 2013 11:16 AM

Rambo,

There are some here that would go to a Jewish website and praise Hitler as a "great leader". Then, they would insult any Jew there who pointed out that Hitler wasn't um... "a great leader". Just exactly what has been done here.

They are totally blind to the offense that they have caused others here by praising such evil on a Christian website. They have all left me feeling VERY drained by calling EVIL - good and good - EVIL.

The hypocrisy is extraordinary. It seems that Jude has NO trouble being negative about you and me while telling us not to be negative about Mandela. She has no trouble judging our actions while reminding us that "Father GOD looks to the heart in everyone" :ribbit:

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Dec, 2013 12:07 PM

I'm not bashing Rambo...I made a comment about when I wont be a Hypocrite...Why are you reading into it what is not there ??...Yes...Im a member of Hypocrites Unanimous...:applause:...Im also a Sinner saved by Grace...:applause:...I'm also a Child of the MOST High GOD because I repent of my sins and Profess Jesus as LORD...:applause:...

I know you dont want to read this...however it is the Truth...I'm Not the one that has been banned mutiple times...I'm not the one that bans you...I'm not the one to be worried about...

You can carry on all you want...I cant stop you nor do I want to...I can report you and do...sometimes...And I really appreciate it when you attack me in this manner...Why ???...because it just gives me all the more reason to pray...Ya...I pray for you...So...with that being said...Hava nice day :waving:...xo

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Dec, 2013 12:27 PM

:zzzz: - http://www.christiandatingforfree.com/cdff/CDFF_generic/forum/forum_details.php?topic_id=18963&forum_sub_cat_id=14

:prayingm:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5