Author Thread: Christmas Music
Admin

Christmas Music
Posted : 8 Dec, 2013 04:06 PM

Well, I'm sure we all know we are officially in the Christmas season. So this brings to mind, Christmas songs!!

I make a point, when it is officially Christmas season, during this time, to set my computer up with various artists who are singing Christmas songs. Whether they are of videos or from CD albums

Is anyone here fond of listening to the Gaither Vocal Band? I don't remember right off what year they did some videos of one of their Christmas homecoming show. But I have two videos from that particular Christmas time they did. One is when they are singing a song called "Jesus is the Light of the World". The other one was sang in their Christmas show, but not with the vocal Band. This one song was done by Stephen Hill. The song is called "Look Who Just Checked In". Anyone else have seen this video?

I don't know who wrote it, but it's really neat to hear it and watch the video. I look forward to listening to these two songs, though the Gaither Homecoming did a lot more than these two.

How is your Christmas listening music coming along?

rbj66

View Profile
History
Christmas Music
Posted : 24 Dec, 2022 10:21 AM

Geez, no one replied to this? I was just thinking about it and thought it would be great conversation this time o year.

Early classic O Holy Night is a fave. More recent "I heard the Bells..." by Casting Crowns. But there are some fun upbeat songs that i just want to dance to. Like "Can't wait til Christmas" by Toby Mac. Merry Christmas to all of you in the year of our LORD, '22. Waddyaknow, i dun waxed poetic like

HiddenMountain

View Profile
History
Christmas Music
Posted : 25 Jan, 2023 07:37 PM

mmm i like my poems waxed .. and i have been praying for those poor gathers for years.. dang... i have no clue where they live... but they have been in route as long as i know.. i like oh holy night... by the way i am following u now.. woman.. sheesh.. so sneaky ... wait was that my "outside voice" typing.. must..... stop..... hands......my thought are showing