Author Thread: Dads... are you REALLY "willing to re-locate?"
KC_can

View Profile
History
Dads... are you REALLY "willing to re-locate?"
Posted : 19 Apr, 2009 12:18 PM

Many of you are fathers, and it seems that most of you also state you are "willing to re-locate." Maybe I have a narrow idea of this concept; if so, I would like to be enlightened. If you are a father with any kind of shared custody with the mother of your children can you really (in good conscience) re-locate for "love"?

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Apr, 2009 04:23 PM

I'd like to take the liberty to defend the dads. Many of these fathers are already living a great distance from their children.Most of the circumstances are due to job moves.Mothers have gotten remarried and moved the children away.Some father have older children who are close to moving out and on with their own lives,if not already. There are so many circumstances to look at.So for a man to get a second chance for love and to be willing to make the move? That is huge!

So for all you men out there who are willing to relocate for the sake of love. I say go for it, with all of God's blessing.

keeper

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Apr, 2009 06:21 PM

i think that is a very good ques? but as for myself i think i would not ask do i relocate for love but is it Gods will that i relocate if it is Gods will it will work out for the best

KC_can

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Apr, 2009 08:39 PM

Thanks "lovesorchids" and "keeper"!

I think you're both right.