Author Thread: I'm here looking for a christian husband..
Febby

View Profile
History
I'm here looking for a christian husband..
Posted : 26 Dec, 2013 10:44 AM

But why there are many non-christian men here under "non denomination"??? This website suppose to be for christians, right?

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Dec, 2013 05:31 PM

Hi Febby,

There are many non-denominational Christians. Most Non-denominational churches are just not a part of any particular denomination of Christianity. They are still Christian Churches and there are plenty of good Christian men that attend non-denominational churches. Please don't think that non-deniminational means non-Christian.

playita71

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jan, 2014 07:11 PM

Febby you know what the problem is that when you start talking to these men, you realize they are not really Christian.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jan, 2014 08:12 PM

I disagree "P". I think there are some very good Christian men here. You will just have to look for them. What's more, what one person thinks is a Christian is not what another thinks is a Christian so it all depends on your perspective, denominational bias and the level to which you are aware of what a real Christian is. Just remember to measure yourself before you measure others, ok?

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jan, 2014 09:31 AM

The term "Christian" originally meant "Christ in me," and is what it should mean today.......... unfortunately this is not the case but I would not say this describes men without Christ in them any more than it does woman.

The last woman I came close to an intimate relationship with (and thought I was in one albeit we had not physically met) had been in the ministry for years and had the max number of Facebook followers (5000)

Turned out there was little I heard from her or was told by her daughter that was the truth despite 4 months of e-mails and phone conversations.

It was two years before I was willing to step up to the plate and take another chance.......... Not because I was heart broke but because I lost the ability to trust "christian women"........... or as say "rode hard and put away wet one to many times".

Lukia

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jan, 2014 03:31 AM

Even the bible says not all those who call Christ will see Him.So not everyone who confesses to be a christian is really one.Only the inside of a person can tell.

When evil people want to get away with wrong doing they say they are christians.Judge a person by who they are not the labels they put on their faces.

If a person is nondenominational and belongs to Christ,well and good.

I hope I make sense.

Ette

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jan, 2014 01:42 PM

I agree with you...you start talking to someone and you realise from what they say, that something is amiss! God bless :)

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jan, 2014 10:08 PM

denominations are people's categorizing of "'church personalities", common practices shared by groups or big and known church names. The church where i go simply does not fall to any of those enumerated.

I go to Calvary Chapel which has its own distinctives that excludes it from other denominations--- our core doctrines however are the following:

1. Jesus was born, He died, He rose from the dead, and He will come again

2. the Bible is truth

3. the Trinity is true

4. salvation is by grace (Ephesians 2:8-9)

I will not join any denomination which has a different stand on any of those listed above. Other inconsistencies are forgivable but not outright acceptable. Let us always go back to the Bible to check the soundness of a doctrine before embracing it.

Belonging to a denomination that meets the Bible standards does not make the person a christian. It is always personal. It is between us and God. At the end of the day, groupings will be discarded, one is either a christian or not/ forgiven or unsaved.

God bless u fellow Christians.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2014 09:26 AM

We, the people who are under Non-denomination/al religion, are still Christians. We are called to be such bcoz we don't belong to any established Christian religions, i. e. Methodist, Baptist, Lutheran etc., but autonomous and historically the first Protestants. Hope and pray that you'll be enlightened. God bless. :)

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2014 09:37 AM

I agree, Sir!! :)

Goto

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Mar, 2014 11:46 AM

Hi,how you doing with life?I hope you're doing great just as i am, really am seeking a friend or a life partner who will be a christian will to do serve the lord at any time,so am hoping if you're seeking such a partner like that,if you are please email me [email protected] i love you,but Jesus love you the best.

Page : 1 2