Author Thread: Do you pray for Obama?
Guardian143

View Profile
History
Do you pray for Obama?
Posted : 31 Jan, 2014 04:21 PM

At first, many Christians supported him since he claimed to be a Christian. But now have regretted that decision since he has endorsed ungodly policies like gay marriage, pro-choice, marijuana legalization to name a few.

The bible commands us to pray for our leaders. Do you still follow this command?

View Profile
History
Do you pray for Obama?
Posted : 22 Apr, 2014 08:57 PM

Yes I do obey Gods word and I also ask for protection for our nation from the leaders that be! I want the man impeached and half of the house fired as well. Obama did /does all you listed but he has also told many many lies.He aims to destroy the USA. He wants the NWO just as all those before him all the way back to our forefathers did.

Pray for them,bind them to Gods will ; but I want them out of office! Period!!

algomaboy

View Profile
History
Do you pray for Obama?
Posted : 4 Sep, 2016 10:01 AM

I have handed that man over to God as he knows best how to handle our prez.

View Profile
History
Do you pray for Obama?
Posted : 13 Sep, 2016 05:15 AM

The bible teaches that we should pray for our leaders and I do that. I think that the negativity that is often expressed towards Obama has more to do with skin colour than anything else. America doesn't exist in a bubble gay marriage and decriminalisation of cannabis has been happening in other countries as well. We live in a fallen world is that Obamas fault too...

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Do you pray for Obama?
Posted : 13 Jul, 2020 05:02 AM

Apparently he's the "anti christ"I

It makes perfect sense to tin hat wearing brigage...

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Do you pray for Obama?
Posted : 13 Jul, 2020 05:03 AM

* to the tin hat *