Author Thread: A great soul.
Admin

A great soul.
Posted : 19 Feb, 2014 12:40 PM

I'm still yet to meet amazing people here on site to include my goddess but I gotta say that sister Hisjoymypeace is an amazing individual. She is an ethereal angel when it comes to giving practical and honest empowering advice. May God magnify her a hundred fold in her labour of love in Jesus name.

sisygirl

View Profile
History
A great soul.
Posted : 19 Feb, 2014 07:01 PM

I back you up on that one,

She's amazing! :applause:

Stick around and get to know her,

You won't help it but to love this friend/sister God has blassed us with here.

View Profile
History
A great soul.
Posted : 19 Feb, 2014 08:21 PM

Point noted sisygirl, I will stick around and enjoy the bliss in her caring arms for a while.

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
History
A great soul.
Posted : 22 Feb, 2014 08:44 AM

To both my sister and brother in Christ........you have no idea how the warmth coming from your hearts, has humbled me emotionally, but most importantly spiritually!

I believe one of my assignments in this earth, is to do all I can to humanly represent God The Father! I can say my friends that the hardness in and of my life's journey, has somehow lovingly brought me to this quiet place in Him.......just wanting to give back from so much that He has given me!!

Thank you both again! In Jesus Christ we live and have our being! Stay blessed.

View Profile
History
A great soul.
Posted : 12 Jul, 2014 12:30 PM

i wholeheartedly agree to that too!am kinda new here 5 days around and actually today is my first time to view the forums and to some point i thought sister Hisjoymypeace was a manager or something of CDFF due to how she is present in like every sector giving an uplifting sincere and helpful advice!i went to your profile dear and wanted to send you an appreciation text but you had an age limit so i couldnt then i wanted to create my own forum in gratitude to your care and concern here but havent figured out how to make one but i knew obviously someone must have the same motive so here i am to join in and celebrate your help on behalf of every person you advised and assisted around!May all this you have done bring a heavenly abundant blessing upon your life!hope your mum is doing well now!still in Bahamas!?

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
History
A great soul.
Posted : 13 Jul, 2014 10:54 AM

Angel7131.....bless you child of The Most High God! Your kind words of encouragement only fuels my desire to serve The Lord in whatever capacity He gives me the strength do it in!! May He give you the desires of your heart as you seek His best for a life partner!

Lukia

View Profile
History
A great soul.
Posted : 14 Jul, 2014 01:21 AM

I agree with you brother.

She is an amazing woman.Sometimes I read a post and don't know what to say and the first thing I check is whether she has contributed to the post,then I can get ideas.

Good to note that.

She is a blessed woman of God.

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
History
A great soul.
Posted : 14 Jul, 2014 06:31 PM

Lukia, my loving sister in Christ.....if you only knew how humbled I am to hear how my Christian brethren have acknowledged my gifts and talents from God.......my heart is so full!! I want to thank you too Lukia for your relevant presence here at the forums! You've been a strong, encouraging light for many, including myself(smile)!

Thank you again and may God continue to guide and direct your path straight into His will, His way, in His time!!