Author Thread: Can I get a real response from a man?
Admin

Can I get a real response from a man?
Posted : 2 Jan, 2008 07:16 PM

The question is...WHY?...do you think my guy friend is so moody with his feelings? One minute he is nice and fine then the next thing I know he seems totally not interested in me . We have been dating for 5 months now?...

thescribe

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Sep, 2008 12:15 PM

I think you can rule out bi-polar, if he were, it seems to me he would still be interested in you except being argumentive. Call me a romantic but I believe he is cheating on you and when he hasn't someone else on the string, he is interested and uninterested when he is showing someone else his attention, but hey, no one died and left me in authority, Just a real mann's response...good luck

Mikescripture

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Mar, 2009 04:53 PM

If you have a boy friend why are you here? It's no wonder he's moody your trying to cheat on him

HaveFaith814

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Aug, 2009 01:59 PM

I'm not a man , but it takes 2 years to truely know someone.

Dlitefull

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2010 05:11 PM

You are absolutely right on. 1 year of communication with no "jumping" in to relationship. Thats the key.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2010 05:25 PM

If you were both really interested in each other than you should be talking about marriage and know where your relationship is going by now.

To be calling him just a friend sounds like your really not interested in each other.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Sep, 2010 03:16 PM

because you take the dog collar on /off of him??

:nahnah:

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Sep, 2010 03:17 PM

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Sep, 2010 03:17 PM

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Oct, 2010 03:42 PM

Honey, you need to pray. Seeking God is your best result. If you'll been in relationship for 5mos then you should know and see some signs by now where he stands. If he is not ready and having some pass issue and do not won"t to let you in then don't sell yourself short and waste time, back off. If it's meant to be then it will happen.Prayer changes everything. Within those 5mos a lot of conversation should have been going and you should have some ideal of where that relationship is going. In this day and time there is nothing wrong with you hitting every topic there is to discuss, especially in this day and time. Keep it real, don't sugar coat anything life is too short.:peace:

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Dec, 2011 11:28 AM

Good response,Mike.

Page : 1 2 3