Author Thread: Have you noticed...
Admin

Have you noticed...
Posted : 26 Mar, 2014 03:54 PM

Four(4) God centered movies released through Hollywood in just over a month! This is just unheard of especially with the state of spiritual deception and God scoffers these days.. Praise be to God!!! Folks I sense this is part of the revival right before Jesus comes for his bride. Correct me if Im wrong but I dont think this many movies about God have been on the big screen in this short amount of time EVER!!! God is in the house brothers and sisters. Ive already seen the first two listed below. These films are heavily anointed. They were awesome! I was blessed indeed. His merciful love abounds. He is calling his children home and bringing in the wandering sheep. God is so sovereign and all powerful. I feel in the spirit that these movies are playing a pivotal part in the LAST revival. Spread the word. Get people in the movie houses. Pray that all who watch these movies be bound to Gods spirit.

Son of God (I saw it and loved it)

Gods not Dead (I saw it and loved it)

Noah

Heaven is Real

Hallelujah!!!

God bless you saints!

Get your houses in order!!

Marantha!!!!!!!!:purpleangel::purpleangel::purpleangel:

View Profile
History
Have you noticed...
Posted : 26 Mar, 2014 06:48 PM

Okay okay maybe the movie "Noah" isnt going to be good at all. Its a train wreck!

EVERY person that was privy to preview the movie before its launch thought it was a slap in the face for christians and God. Glenn Beck says its a 100 million dollar disaster. He gives a good review. The word God is NEVER spoken but yet the word creator is. Noah is painted as a lunatic and drunk . There were "rock people" that showed up at almost the beginning of the movie. They helped build the ark supposedly!! LOL...Noah tries to kill his whole family!!!!!

Since God can use anything to bring his flock home perhaps there is even a chance with this movie but after seeing all the reviews I just dont know. I doubt I will give the atheist director any of my money.

Okay so 3 out of four movies isnt so shabby! Gods still ahead and always has been! :purpleangel:

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
History
Have you noticed...
Posted : 10 May, 2014 12:55 PM

read the book Heaven is for Real, and cant'nt wait to see the movie! sweetest book I ever read!

View Profile
History
Have you noticed...
Posted : 14 Jun, 2014 02:13 PM

I've watched God's Not Dead and I loved it.