Author Thread: Please pray for my brother and sister
Admin

Please pray for my brother and sister
Posted : 11 Jul, 2014 06:34 PM

My brother has sever autism and needs to live in a home. His caseworker has found one and the home is willing to accept him. Which is good because right now he's bored to tears. My step-dad's rule is my brother must stay in his room all day and not come out until mealtimes and even then he has to be quiet the whole time. My brother is starting to act out only because he is so bored one day he was found standing just staring at the floor. There is only one problem with him going to the home the money from the government we get for him goes with him and that is money we use to buy groceries without it we don't eat. If it weren't for this problem Mom said he could go but he has to wait which means he's stuck being bored. Plus he does live in an unhealthy atmosphere at the moment with my step-dad being bi-polar, manic depressive, an alcoholic, controlling and manipulative. My step-dad when he gets mad does yell, scream, bang things, throw things and slam doors which scares my brother half to death but if my brother reacts in anyway my step-dad yells at him. So my brother needs to get outta here asap. My only concern is weather or not he'll be looked after by Christians. He knows about Jesus but all it would take is for someone to say to him that it's not real and my brother would believe them. You could tell him the world is run by fairies and he would believe you without question. Plus my Mom has also said that if she doesn't like this home he's not going there and I know how severely over protective she is so chances are she'll think of her baby boy leaving and she won't like it. Plus she has also said if he doesn't like it he's not going and he may not like it cause its a change and autistic people including my brother don't like change. He needs to go for his own good. So please keep in lots of prayer for all of this. Please also pray for my sister she moved to Canada where we were born to her its home and she loves being there. Thing is she is living with my Nana who has really bad dementia and its getting worse also my Nana keeps saying to my sister over and over like a broken record that she doesn't like her hair, doesn't like her clothes, thinks she's overweight and thinks she's lazy. My sister is having to listen to this constantly. Plus my Nana keeps calling and says if my Mom doesn't send her child support (although my sister is 22) she'll send her back and my sister doesn't wanna come back and we can't afford child support plus my sister is not a child but my Nana doesn't listen if you don't agree with her. So please pray for my sister's situation she's thinkin of livin with our Dad who lives up there so I'm hoping she'll do that. Please keep all this in your prayers.