Author Thread: Please pray for my Nana Irene and I
Admin

Please pray for my Nana Irene and I
Posted : 13 Jul, 2014 01:34 PM

Please pray for my Nana she has dementia and needs to go into assisted living as she is now a danger to herself. Thing is she will not co-operate and I dunno if you can force someone into assisted living and unless she is forced she won't go... Also I start vocational training for a job tomorrow and I'll be doing training all this week. So please pray for my training and my job coach is Dawn so please pray that Dawn and I will get along well. Please also pray as I really struggle badly with worry and anxiety so please pray I stay excited about this and don't fall into anxiety and worry.

View Profile
History
Please pray for my Nana Irene and I
Posted : 9 Sep, 2015 01:07 AM

Father I lift up Jenny in Jesus name, Her Associate and also Her Nana. That you bless her nana with peace, and enough understanding of your Son Jesus, that He is the Only way to Heaven according to John 14:6.

that by your Spirit Lord you will guide her to Believe, Receive and Confess Jesus Lord and Savior.

For Jenny that you give her Your Peace, and the blood of Jesus comes against her anxiety.

And for Favor in her work place, and that you show how to stay in favor and how not to lose it through.

In Jesus name amen